1. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

For sure. I figured there's a lot of new people around here since this topic was originally opened, so I needed to bring it to their attention.

Good thinking
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyit isnt played in its entirity which is why its listed as not played bu that long snippet is awesome. love Bono's voice singing it
    Love that concert. Period.
  3. Originally posted by marcelittoyes rmann this snippet was interpreted in 2001-11-27 kansas, missouri.
    This version is particularly a DAT REMASTERED.
    ENJOY

thanks for that...
    I'm having problems with my connection, can someone please upload the whole song (Bad and the snippets) so that I get it? (I can't do long downloads, I get disconnected in the middle )

edit: if it's not asking too much...could someone pack streets with bad and upload...please?
  4. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

thanks for that...
    I'm having problems with my connection, can someone please upload the whole song (Bad and the snippets) so that I get it? (I can't do long downloads, I get disconnected in the middle )

edit: if it's not asking too much...could someone pack streets with bad and upload...please?

Google NetPumper and that should allow you to download large files without a hitch
  5. Gonna remaster it for myself someday I think... Because it already sounds very good, but I'm a audiophile, so... Love that version so much...played the song this morning
  6. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

[..]

Thought I can't use managers with free RS...can I ?

you should do. It's almost like torrents. You just need to add the url to netpumper and it will do the rest. You can pause and resume downloads with it aswell.
  7. WOW . incredible stuff
  8. Wow, this is marvellous live... and good quality too

Like the song, love the live version...