1. The only blight I've noticed so far on this awesome website -- for example when in the bootlegs section. You click on a bootleg to see the setlist, etc, and when you click back, it doesn't go back to the list of bootlegs, but back to the forum, or home page, or whatever. Just kind of annoying when browsing through bootlegs. If there's something I'm doing wrong, help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!
  2. You're right, we're working with AJAX here, when you go to another page, you just don't go to another page, but the page is loaded in the background and the output is loaded into a partial part of the website. One of the disadvantages is indeed that you can't use the back button on several pages.

This will be fixed however on the new U2start, released later this year.
  3. Ah okay, cool as thanks!
  4. If you are using Firefox, Opera or the new Internet Explorer 7 right-click on a link and it will open in a new Tab. You won't have to worry this way.
  5. Originally posted by RemyYou're right, we're working with AJAX here, when you go to another page, you just don't go to another page, but the page is loaded in the background and the output is loaded into a partial part of the website. One of the disadvantages is indeed that you can't use the back button on several pages.

This will be fixed however on the new U2start, released later this year.

Ajakkes of course is doesn't work

6. Sweet I'm in-
  7. Originally posted by Jacko[..]

Ajakkes of course is doesn't work

The new U2start will contain even more AJAX
  8. Originally posted by U_Bad_2Sweet I'm in-
    Welcome to The Forum!
  9. Originally posted by Remy[..]

The new U2start will contain even more AJAX

This site is Out of Control. But I will not srew up the topic anymore. The last one was closed :-)

10. Originally posted by RemyThis will be fixed however on the new U2start, released later this year.
    Originally posted by RemyThe new U2start will contain even more AJAX
    Huh, I can't understand you completely...
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Huh, I can't understand you completely...

Ajax is a Dutch football team, i think Remy is maybe fan of Ajax but Jacko isn't

12. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Ajax is a Dutch football team, i think Remy is maybe fan of Ajax but Jacko isn't

You don't need to take anything serious that Jacko says.

Oh, and the mentioned AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript and XML, a web development technique.