1. Amsterdam'09 will be great too..
  2. Originally posted by MWSAHAmsterdam'09 will be great too..
    Hahahha... xD...

I'll be there!! (by this time I'll be 19 y old, and I could go to anyway I want to see U2 )
  3. Yeah, you're right. I'll be there too, I hope...I would cry for months if I missed it again.
  4. Originally posted by MWSAHYeah, you're right. I'll be there too, I hope...I would cry for months if I missed it again.
    You won't!

We too will build a tent in front of the Stadium if we don't get tickets.. U2 won't forget us, the guys from U2START!!!
  5. Originally posted by yeahYep, the Hawaii DVD is pretty good. A little shaky and blurry here and then but overall an average Vertigo recording and so very enjoyable. I ripped it to dovx and posted it on several boards some time ago...
    As for the Adelaide show it would be new to me if there was any video recording of the gig. Pro or Amateur. I couldn't find it on Kostas' list either. Maybe it's on the Australia & Japan 2006 compilation?

Edit: Or are we talking about Adelaide '93?

Adelaide '93 which I've gone for of course. There's some Sydney 06 footage but incomplete (Elevation, bits of Vertigo and Until The End of The World). I've put below what's in the Australia/Japan compilation:

http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=2501&hit=1

Australia & Japan Tour 2006

For those who like a full DVD, here's a compilation of various clips downloaded from
    several sources:

1)Bono, Edge & Larry arrive in Australia - Adelaide TV - bit fuzzy
    Thank you to 1105 from The Larry Mullen Band Forum

2)Bono sings with Kylie Minogue 2006-11-12

2 TV spots from Sydney TV - downloaded from U2Torrents - thanks to drealynn42. Sound
    is very slightly out of synch.

3)U-Jam Melbourne 2006-11-17 - Thank you to Bonofan from The Larry Mullen Band Forum

4)Five songs live from Melbourne 2006-11-19, audience cam - Thank you to daveg9876 from
    Dime a Dozen

Vertigo 4:17
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 6:10
    Love and Peace or Else 5:11
    Bullet the Blue Sky 5:01
    The Fly 6:29

5)Japanese TV Spots 2006-12-01 - Thank you to Native Son from The Larry Mullen Band Forum

Bono Interview News 23 - in Japanese but interview with Bono
    in English with Japanese subtitles

Music Station on Rooftop TV ASAHI - Vertigo and Window in the Skies
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Adelaide '93 which I've gone for of course. There's some Sydney 06 footage but incomplete (Elevation, bits of Vertigo and Until The End of The World). I've put below what's in the Australia/Japan compilation:

http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=2501&hit=1

Cool, Adelaide 93 is one of my favourite DVDs. Maybe the best Dirty Day ever and MacPhisto in great shape.

The Sydney footage you mention is pretty grainy, shot with an 'inferior' cam. I first thought that the transfer wasn't done properly but then I got a master copy from the taper...

The Australia/Japan compilation was done with material mostly provided by members of my board, so I have most of the stuff anyway. UJam is available in better quality and the Melbourne footage was vcd-mpg sourced, so I'm not too happy with this compilation.

7. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Cool, Adelaide 93 is one of my favourite DVDs. Maybe the best Dirty Day ever and MacPhisto in great shape.

The Sydney footage you mention is pretty grainy, shot with an 'inferior' cam. I first thought that the transfer wasn't done properly but then I got a master copy from the taper...

The Australia/Japan compilation was done with material mostly provided by members of my board, so I have most of the stuff anyway. UJam is available in better quality and the Melbourne footage was vcd-mpg sourced, so I'm not too happy with this compilation.

Mmmmm, I have the Melbourne UJam performance somewhere, not sure where exactly though.

The Adelaide '93 one available on the U2Hub sounds ten million times better than what the Adelaide '06 one was though - and you hardly hear the audience. I'm up to track four - Mysterious Ways right now because on the DC hub there ain't no slots to download through. Give it a shot if you like high-quality stuff, craploads of shows there and not in torrents.
  8. Slane has to be the one. Although Popmart is magnificent to watch.
  9. Originally posted by fendermanSlane has to be the one. Although Popmart is magnificent to watch.

Agree. POPMart tour is a bit underrated in my opinion. It was probably the biggest show the guys ever did.

10. Wow, this is a tough one.

1. ZooTV Live From Sydney (Which I'm getting addicted to-LOL)
    2. Vertigo Tour Live From Chicago
    3. Rattle and Hum
    4. Elevation 2001: Live From Boston
  11. Originally posted by easports43
    Wow, this is a tough one.

1. ZooTV Live From Sydney (Which I'm getting addicted to-LOL)
    2. Vertigo Tour Live From Chicago
    3. Rattle and Hum
    4. Elevation 2001: Live From Boston

No Slane????
  12. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

No Slane????

Oh, yeah how could I forget Slane?

Let's try this again

1.Zootv Live from Sydney
    2.Slane
    3.Vertigo Tour Live From Chicago
    4. Rattle and Hum