1. Wow...what an incredible experience that was. Managed to avoid emptying my bank account in the shop also !
  2. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I'm not definitely fan of TFC... to me it's the first Rogers solo album... and one of his worse things...

I do love TFC, but see your point. Now, I may have to rethink this album, given my distaste for him...
  3. Originally posted by Hans23:Have to say I'm a big Waters fan. I know he likes the sound of his own voice and comes out with some stupied stuff, but I love most of his solo work and Waters led pink floyd was my favourite era of the band.
  4. Some of their solo stuff is not bad,but definitely not as good as Floyd things.For me Waters' best solo album is the last one - and Gilmour's is the first one fro 1978.
    I made an album of all the solo stuff from latr 70's and 80's and it's pretty decent album

PINK FLOYD - TURNING TIDE
    01 Mediterranean C (Wright)
    02 There's No Way Out Of Here (Gilmour)
    03 Who Needs Informations (Waters)
    04 Against All Odds (Wright)
    05 Raise My Rent (Gilmour)
    06 Drop In From The Top (Wright)
    07 It's Deafinitely (Gilmour)
    08 Home (Waters)
    09 Mihalis (Gilmour)
    10 Pink's Song (Wright)
    11 The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (Waters)
    12 No Way
    13 The Tide Is Turning (Waters)
  5. I thought you'd come away impressed.. It was great exhibition. The shop experience was really something too, trying to stop the money flying out of the wallet!
  6. This is really fun to watch. Seeing someone's reaction to hearing Dark Side of the Moon for the very first time. He does 8 separate videos covering the whole album.

7. I am a big fan of pink floyd
  8. I maintain that Dark Side is the best album ever made, front to back. It's a work of art. Sure it might not be someone's favourite album, maybe not even favourite PF album, but I still say it's the greatest album ever made.
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I maintain that Dark Side is the best album ever made, front to back. It's a work of art. Sure it might not be someone's favourite album, maybe not even favourite PF album, but I still say it's the greatest album ever made.
    with the 45/50 million albums sold I think it's their best album too !
  10. yeah great album, pitty though I can't listen to it anymore since Roger Waters showed himself as a major anti semite.