1. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

..and Edge played Pride with his Gretsch.

[YouTube Video]

Yeah but Bono forget the beginning of one the most popular songs....
  2. Hi friends!
    I think I definitively found my answer: the best PopMart show is Leeds 1997-08-28!!!
    I rated almost each song with 5/5 stars, thing never happened for any show listened before!
    This is surely one of the greatest U2 show ever!

3. Originally posted by sadb7788Hi friends!
    I think I definitively found my answer: the best PopMart show is Leeds 1997-08-28!!!
    I rated almost each song with 5/5 stars, thing never happened for any show listened before!
    This is surely one of the greatest U2 show ever!

and to think we got that soundboard by accident or else it woulda been just another average U2 show
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

and to think we got that soundboard by accident or else it woulda been just another average U2 show

Gotta disagree here. They just nailed nearly every song. An audience or soundboard recording doesn't change that. No way that this would have been an average show.
  5. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Gotta disagree here. They just nailed nearly every song. An audience or soundboard recording doesn't change that. No way that this would have been an average show.

I definatley think that a soundboard makes all performances 'sound' a lot better. I know your not a fan of it but listening to the Slane boot compared to the dvd rip the differences are huge to me. I struggle to appreciate shows and certain performances if I cant hear them in good quality (thats not too say those performances are bad though'
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I definatley think that a soundboard makes all performances 'sound' a lot better.

I don't think so. But I agree that the better the recording of a gig, the more people will listen to it and therefore this gig will be automatically recommended more often.
    Which is a shame, btw. A lot of great performances will slip under the radar this way.
  7. it is a shame but some people just cant enjoy an performance if theres someone clapping right through the middle of it or if theres some annoying yanks chatting shit the whole way through the show. One day i'll have the patience (and the hard-drive) to download the good audience and below shows ad appreciate them more. It is a shame though
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyit is a shame but some people just cant enjoy an performance if theres someone clapping right through the middle of it or if theres some annoying yanks chatting shit the whole way through the show.

I am among those people. I sincerely hate low-quality boots. I can't listen to them! Just think that I deleted the Slane II boot just after I noticed its quality. For this reason I'm sure I will not download ALL the bootleg, neither when I will have enough space on my hard-disk.
    I think it's just a matter of taste.

9. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

I am among those people. I sincerely hate low-quality boots. I can't listen to them! Just think that I deleted the Slane II boot just after I noticed its quality. For this reason I'm sure I will not download ALL the bootleg, neither when I will have enough space on my hard-disk.
    I think it's just a matter of taste.

Me too, I love good soundboards and some audience, but good soundboards have the advantage.
  10. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Me too, I love good soundboards and some audience, but good soundboards have the advantage.

I always prefer an excellent audience over a aoundboard simply over the atmosphere advantage. A concert isn't a concert without a crowd is it
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I always prefer an excellent audience over a aoundboard simply over the atmosphere advantage. A concert isn't a concert without a crowd is it

Agreee
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

But a concert isn't a concert too without decent sound We all have different opinion about this, everyone listens what he/she likes the most.