1. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

I think the sentence in bold could be put as the introduction to the new U2START!

Or how about mixing it with Bono's own words:

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, post like you don't care and dance like no one is watching"

2. YAY im a Sweetest Thing now i feel the same tho HAHA i miss being a Boy-Girl oh well must change avatar
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2YAY im a Sweetest Thing now i feel the same tho HAHA i miss being a Boy-Girl oh well must change avatar

Hi Genaro!!
    How are you friend??

Congratulations to you!!
    It's always great to talk to you here and I hope to do it for a long time!!
    I like your avatar,but you're free to do what you want

Greetings from Brazil!!
    Have a nice weekend!!

See you friend!!

4. Hey Aidan!!! its so cool being able to say i have a friend in Brazil yeah i got a new one to go with the change its from the sweetest thing era so i found it fitting talk to you later yes as far as im concerned im NEVER leaving this sight
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2Hey Aidan!!! its so cool being able to say i have a friend in Brazil yeah i got a new one to go with the change its from the sweetest thing era so i found it fitting talk to you later yes as far as im concerned im NEVER leaving this sight

Thank you very much friend!!
    Your words make e very happy!!
    I'm able to say that I have a friend in California and this is so cool!!!

By the way...I loved the new avvie!!!!

Congratulations again and now I'm going to sleep!! (1:32 A.M. here)

See you friend!!
  6. alright talk to u later woa 1:32 a.m. i do that to go on really late its 9:40 p.m. right now its so hot.....
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniAgreed!!

and Remy needs to put Everything You Know Is Wrong together

Originally posted by rmann83Or how about mixing it with Bono's own words:

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, post like you don't care and dance like no one is watching"

YEAH! GREAT IDEAS!
    Hope Remy will listen to our suggestions...

8. (left a comment on this topic by mistake but removed it, incase anyone thinks i'm loopy)