1. welcome !
    and enjoy yourself as much as we do !!!!!!!!!!!

see you around EMIEL !!!!!!!!
  2. Originally posted by pacmulehi I have posted a bit here before but I guess I should introduce myself. I'm from Vermont, and I like to play guitar I am a die-hard u2 fan, however, I haven never been to a show Me and my mom are definetly going next tour

Hey there, WELCOME! I never went to a concert too! And I also have plans to go with my mum next time!
    See you!
  3. Have a nice time here, you'll be spending a lot of time to discover all great things here
    I certaintly advise you to follow and post on the forums !!
  4. Hi. Im'm from one of the most hated countrys in the world(U.S.). I'm planning to become a voluter fireman to make up for this plus the ladies dig uniforms.
  5. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Hi. Im'm from one of the most hated countrys in the world(U.S.). I'm planning to become a voluter fireman to make up for this plus the ladies dig uniforms.

Good for you mate! And let me assure you that though I hate the United States Government and media, I definitely don't hate Americans...

...unless your tucker carlson or bill o'reilly. Then yes, I very much hate you

But seriously, good to hear you're volunteering!
  6. thanks guys
  7. Welcome! Hope you have a great time. This site will quickly become your favorite. Great people and many gems to find here.
  8. Welcome fellow!
    I did never attend to a U2 concert just like you... I hope I will be able to attend at least one date in the next tour!

Have a nice time here! They say this is the best unofficial U2 fan-club! And they are right!

See you!
  9. Originally posted by pacmulehi I have posted a bit here before but I guess I should introduce myself. I'm from Vermont, and I like to play guitar I am a die-hard u2 fan, however, I haven never been to a show Me and my mom are definetly going next tour

Hi friend
    How are you??

welcome to u2start!
    Nice to meet you!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!

See you!!