1. Of all the shows I have seen, I'd go back to Dublin Aug 28th, 1993, to soak it all in one more time. Preferably starting in the morning of that day.
  2. That Kiel zootv show always seems to be the loudest so why not, or Stockholm, or Tacoma, or DC or anything
  3. I’d sit with Bono in the Elevation Partners meeting in 2010 when they bought 1% of Facebook for $90mm and invested most everything I had alongside them.

Then I’d have attend every single U2 I wanted to after 2012 on my private jet.
  4. My first concert was RDS 1993. Such an amazing concert. Remember queuing outside an hearing the sound check (Edge played the intro to One for quite a while). Wish I could experience the entire day again!

If I could pick any other show it would be Red Rocks, if only for the mullet and perm!
  5. Anything on ZooTV.

But, if I'm trying to be more realistic and pick a show where I would have been old enough to remember and appreciate it as a fan, I would say one of the Chicago Vertigo shows. I still kick myself about becoming a fan in 2004 but not really having the drive to go out and try and catch a show until the North American legs were done. It was a long wait until 360 in 2009 to finally see them...
  6. 85 or 87.