1. Yep, I think it's the new project of Kev and Frank who already brought us U2exit, U2visions, U2torrents, the hub and more .
  2. Originally posted by yeahYep, I think it's the new project of Kev and Frank who already brought us U2exit, U2visions, U2torrents, the hub and more
    If that's true, then I'll check it out...
  3. Originally posted by spoonerHi , just discovered a Site with a lot of Videos. Don't know if it's mentioned before...
    Take a look.

http://www.u2jam.com/index.php

Thanks for share it friend!!
    See you!!
  4. Nice website, though it's quite useless since it's all on Youtube too. Why put things online that are already somewhere else - and better - online? That's why U2start just links to Youtube, we don't need to reinvent some wheels.
  5. Originally posted by RemyNice website, though it's quite useless since it's all on Youtube too. Why put things online that are already somewhere else - and better - online? That's why U2start just links to Youtube, we don't need to reinvent some wheels.

You said all Remy!!
  6. Originally posted by RemyNice website, though it's quite useless since it's all on Youtube too. Why put things online that are already somewhere else - and better - online? That's why U2start just links to Youtube, we don't need to reinvent some wheels.

Even though I think it's a good site where I prolly will spend some time on....nevertheless U2start is still the Nr1 without any doubt!!!!
  7. Originally posted by Coen[..]

Even though I think it's a good site where I prolly will spend some time on....nevertheless U2start is still the Nr1 without any doubt!!!!

amen.....
  8. Originally posted by RemyNice website, though it's quite useless since it's all on Youtube too. Why put things online that are already somewhere else - and better - online?

One could say the same about your page. Why putting up another bootleg site, while they're already online somewhere else in better quality? Why putting up another forum, when there are better ones online?

The more U2 sites the more will be shared. That's always a good thing.
  9. Originally posted by RemyNice website, though it's quite useless since it's all on Youtube too. Why put things online that are already somewhere else - and better - online? That's why U2start just links to Youtube, we don't need to reinvent some wheels.

Agree with this, mate! Though it's a nice site
  10. Originally posted by yeah[..]

One could say the same about your page. Why putting up another bootleg site, while they're already online somewhere else in better quality? Why putting up another forum, when there are better ones online?

The more U2 sites the more will be shared. That's always a good thing.

Thank you, yeah!

It's about sharing, no more nothing less. There are very few original site these days, so at times you tweak the existing "wheels" hopefully for the better. U2start is nice site, but there's nothing here that's new, or have not ever been done before. But everyone is entitled to his or hers option.

This is the last I'll post about this, Good night.