1. ah i'm a huge motogp man. we'l have to get chatting sometime
  2. Welcome! Hope you have a great time!
  3. Hello friend
    Welcome to this amazing site and I hope you will have fun here
  4. Originally posted by easports43 Well, I've posted a few times tonight, and I've been downloading bootlegs from here for about 3 months. But I never introduced myself. I'm Nate. I'm 14, and I'm a die-hard U2 fan! I also love sports, auto racing and music. I also want to thank everybody who has contributed to U2start. Remy, you have an awesome site here!

Hi friend
    How are you??

welcome to u2start!!
    Greetings from Brazil and I hope you enjoy here!!

See you friend!!
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Nascar, Indycar, F1, MotoGP.

F1 is the best,but I also like irl and nascar...I'm not a moto fan
  6. HELLO!!! im 14 too U2 is awesome for yet another reason... they appeal to all ages have fun on here and I LOVE UR AVATAR ITS INCREDIBLE!!! see u around the forums
  7. Nice to meet you. This definitely the site you want if you can't stop talking about U2 and want to organize late-night, candlelit U2 cult meetings.

Or is that just me?
  8. Sorry it's a bit late but welcome.

Be prepared to lose yourself here!

9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2HELLO!!! im 14 too U2 is awesome for yet another reason... they appeal to all ages have fun on here and I LOVE UR AVATAR ITS INCREDIBLE!!! see u around the forums

Which avatar? I've changed it a few times because I can't decide.
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

F1 is the best,but I also like irl and nascar...I'm not a moto fan

F1 is crap
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

F1 is crap

F1 is O.K. It's just always follow the leader. Whoever wins the pole wins the race. I don't like it as much as I used to. In fact, I agree with you. I never really watched it, but when I have watched it, it was O.K. But that was when I was like 8, so I didn't have as good judgment as I do now.-LOL
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

F1 is O.K. It's just always follow the leader. Whoever wins the pole wins the race. I don't like it as much as I used to.

ummm, i dunno about F1, but F-Zero was a kick-ass Super NES video game back in the day of the early 1990s...

yeah, sorry i have no clue about auto racing but i thought i'd toss that in