1. Hey,

Federer wrote history to win Wimbledon for the 5th time in row! In a amazing match!! nadal played so well!

Anyone also has seen this great moment in tennis history?
  2. yea great game. I thought Federee was fading quite a bit but count him out at your peril!!
  3. I don't really like tennis but I watched match today.That was a clash beetwen two greatest players and I had to watch it.Really a spetactular match
  4. Unfortunately I missed most of the game, but I watched the highlights afterwards. Superb tennis! Federer is a phenomenal player who really deserved this record. Nadal's time will come on Wimbledon.
  5. Federer is out of this world! Five (!!!!) times Wimbledon Champions in a row and many years to come...He will take Björn Borg's record (5 times) next year with his 6th I guess. After that up to the 7 Wimbledon titles from Pete Sampras....Federer is already a legend!
  6. Originally posted by CoenFederer is out of this world! Five (!!!!) times Wimbledon Champions in a row and many years to come...He will take Björn Borg's record (5 times) next year with his 6th I guess. After that up to the 7 Wimbledon titles from Pete Sampras....Federer is already a legend!

He is already equal with Borg who reached the final 1981 too, but lost to McEnroe.

7. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

He is already equal with Borg who reached the final 1981 too, but lost to McEnroe.

I know so next year he'll take his record...
  8. OK
  9. I saw the match and was surprised how close Nadal is getting to Federer on grass !
    As Federer said, every price he get now is good taken, cause Nadal is getting better quick

I think Nadal was definately better in the 4th set, then i feared a bit for Federer
    In the other sets, it was sooo close ! Though in the last set Federer showed why he's Nr. 1
    He deserved to win and now writes history as one of the greatest tennis-players ever !

Unfortunately Henin lost surprisingly of Bartoli
  10. Yeah, saw this. It was a great game, Federer really deserves the glory after being pushed like that. Lot harder for him than some of his other Wimbledon finals.
  11. hes a legend all right. great final
  12. Nadal was supposed to win yesterday, but he broke some muscle or something of his neck and he couldn't win.

But Federer is far superior to Nadal on the english grass...