1. that bootlegs been about 4ever though. The i-tunes audio quality is better. Is it the same recording. Its a tough one.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, now i'm going out, so I'll do this evening.

By the way, I don't remember who, but someone requested me the New Year's Eve fixed show. (I think it was germcevoy, but... )...
    I've just uploaded the sings which needed to be merged and fixed. Here they are: [[ http://rapidshare.com/files/40798489/1989-12-31_Dublin.rar ]]

That's awesome! My favorite speech till now is this one:

I still searching for an audio/mp3 rip of this brilliant speech so I can put it on my Ipod and listen to it over and over again
  3. Ah ah ah so you're looking for speeches on press, etc... I thought you were referring to speeches into songs (as on Sunday Bloody Sunday...)

So i can't help you. I'm not a big fanatic of press conferences etc, mainly because I haven't enough english level to understand them completely...
  4. don't worry, I searched the Internet and found already some great conferences/interviews. Thanks for your help anyway!
  5. my favorites the NAACP Bono's funny....
  6. Originally posted by CoenI was just wondering of any of you can upload some speeches Bono has given during the last years. I have seen a couple on youtube but cant find the appropriate audio formats of them. For example I've seen/heard some greet speeches from Bono in Washington and at Harvard. Anyone can help me with this? It will be much apreciated!!

Maybe you gave an idea for the new u2start
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Maybe you gave an idea for the new u2start

I already discused it with Remy so who knows in the future there will be something like a Speeches section....At least I'll keep on dreaming
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2my favorites the NAACP Bono's funny....

A historical event for me!
    And what words! What ideas! What a great man!
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2my favorites the NAACP Bono's funny....

Do you have that one in .mp3 format?