1. I wasnt sure. its on one of them though. i'll get a screen shot for you
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyI wasnt sure. its on one of them though. i'll get a screen shot for you

Thanks!
  3. actually having trouble. My laptop wont let me play dvd's. Saying i have no codecs. I had to recently had to reboot the laptop. What can I do?
  4. It's Vancouver. I found it on youtube. If you pause it at the 0:29 mark you can sort of see it.
  5. i'll get a clear screenshot once i get this sorted
  6. yes adam used a pick and most of the songs he played only with the two
    above strings of his bassguitars .
    I once read in a interview with him that there a not a lot of bassplayers that only
    use two strings .(he is a lazy bass player he calls himself in that interview )
    but there are more bassplayers who do this ....(also famous players from great bands )
    when i started to learn to play the bass i first also played with the two above strings ...
    later on i use them all four .
    i also use a pick when i play the bass only if i play the deep parts in some songs i use my fingers .
    so like at the beginning of "where the streets have no name " .
    that's one of my favorites songs to play or "even better than the real thing "
    i can play a lot of u2 on my bass the first thing i learn my self to play was
    the whole album" ACHTUNG BABY" i also can play piano /acoustic guitar and keyboard .
  7. Originally posted by BenkyAnyone plays guitar on this site????????

Nope but i'm about learning to play acoustic guitar...

So i've got some small questions...
    Is it hard to learn it ?
    Is it worthwile ?
    Is it expansive and how or when can i learn it from ?
    Can you play some U2-songs with acoustic guitar..?
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Is it hard to learn it ?
    Is it worthwile ?

You need to have patience because its frustrating but definatley worthwhile. Great to just take it out and have a jam with. Theres plenty of U2 songs you can play. Im still on the acoustic so I dont know about expansion and all that but definatley give it a go. you'l either love it and stick with it or get bored very quickly. Try it though
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Is it hard to learn it ?
    Is it worthwile ?

It is hard but it's cool when you learn it
    I don't have electric guitar yet but I can do something with guitar
    You can play many on acoustic
    I play Kite,Stuck in a Moment,In a Little While,Sunday Bloody Sunday,Desire,Bad,Stay and many more
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I'm learning. I can play an acoustic version of Desire.

Try Angel of Harlem
    Easy
  11. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

Yep. I have a nylon-string acoustic and an electric guitar and I play U2, Guns n' Roses, Metallica, etc...

Which electric guitar do you have?(which label?gibson,fender?)
    Is it easy to play U2 songs??
  12. Originally posted by emielyes adam used a pick and most of the songs he played only with the two
    above strings of his bassguitars .
    I once read in a interview with him that there a not a lot of bassplayers that only
    use two strings .(he is a lazy bass player he calls himself in that interview )
    but there are more bassplayers who do this ....(also famous players from great bands )
    when i started to learn to play the bass i first also played with the two above strings ...
    later on i use them all four .
    i also use a pick when i play the bass only if i play the deep parts in some songs i use my fingers .
    so like at the beginning of "where the streets have no name " .
    that's one of my favorites songs to play or "even better than the real thing "
    i can play a lot of u2 on my bass the first thing i learn my self to play was
    the whole album" ACHTUNG BABY" i also can play piano /acoustic guitar and keyboard .

Whole Achtung?????
    Well done!!!!!