1. Well in the thread where I introduced myself we've been talking about racing a lot. So I thought I'd make a thread about racing.
  2. Originally posted by easports43
    Well in the thread where I introduced myself we've been talking about racing a lot. So I thought I'd make a thread about racing.

Good idea

I love planes..so my favourite kind of racing is Red Bull Air Race...but I also like F-1,IRL and Nascar
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Good idea

I love planes..so my favourite kind of racing is Red Bull Air Race...but I also like F-1,IRL and Nascar

Those Red Bull races are amazing! My favorites are Nascar, IRL and F1 in that order.
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Those Red Bull races are amazing!

Agreed!!

They came here for Brazil in the beggining of the year,in Rio de Janeiro city,but I couldn't go
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Agreed!!

They came here for Brazil in the beggining of the year,in Rio de Janeiro city,but I couldn't go

I think Red Bull is involved in just about every form of racing.
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I think Red Bull is involved in just about every form of racing.

Agreed!!

Good pilots,skils,speed...very very exciting
  7. and what do you think about this F-1 season?
  8. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniand what do you think about this F-1 season?

It's been better than last year. I was a little disappointed with the U.S. grand prix. Being that Indy is my home track, that is usually my favorite race. I thought the British Grand Prix on Sunday was a great race. I just wish Scott Speed would represent the U.S. a little better. Maybe he'd be more successful in Champ Car or IRL
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

It's been better than last year. I was a little disappointed with the U.S. grand prix. Being that Indy is my home track, that is usually my favorite race. I thought the British Grand Prix on Sunday was a great race. I just wish Scott Speed would represent the U.S. a little better. Maybe he'd be more successful in Champ Car or IRL

I agree with you about Scott Speed.IRL is more excitting than F-1,but the F-1 racings are getting better this year with 4 pilots fighting for the championship...and IRL season is very good this year too
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

I agree with you about Scott Speed.IRL is more excitting than F-1,but the F-1 racings are getting better this year with 4 pilots fighting for the championship...and IRL season is very good this year too

IRL is getting more like nascar by the minute. IRL seems to be getting dramatic like Nascar and F-1.
  11. MotoGP rules all. Nothing else like it
  12. the car drives the driver in F-1. Moto Gp relys more on rider skill which is what I like. And it takes bigger balls to compete in