1. Most recent motorcycle fatalities have been similar. Rider falls off and gets hit by another bike. Thinking back to Craig Jones horrible accident. Christ there's no worse feeling than a biker getting killed.
  2. what I immediately thought was how horrible it must be for the driver who actually drove over him, he couldn't get out of his way. must be something that will haunt him for the rest of his life.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyMost recent motorcycle fatalities have been similar. Rider falls off and gets hit by another bike. Thinking back to Craig Jones horrible accident. Christ there's no worse feeling than a biker getting killed.

Tomizawa last year too.

Yes, Kirsten... I doubt that Colin Edwards can get over it. He and Marco (and Rossi) were friends too... I doubt he drives ever again.
  4. This is not right. 2 great drivers/riders dead within a week. It makes me feel sick.
  5. Truly horrific.
  6. shocked .. a real nice and good boy ... shocked
    Marco .. just 24
  7. Anyone watching the IndyCar? My god, it's mental. The track is literally breaking up all over the place and it's big chunks coming out of the ground. The race had to get stopped it was that bad.
  8. Mr. Sergio Pininfarina has passed away

May he rest in peace. Thanks for all the greatness he brought. The world would be a far less gorgeous place without him.

9. Has anyone watched today's MotoGP race from Laguna Seca? Marquez has won (first rookie ever to win in that circuit), but the most amazing thing has been this overtaking to Rossi.

The comparison is more than pertinent haha...

From 0:45 to 1:00

10. And well, Rossi has taken it far less seriously than Stoner took it back in the day:

11. Round the outside at the corkscrew! Impressive.
  12. Impressive is the word, yup. The whole of Marquez's career is pretty impressive by the way, although that would be expected for someone who regards Rossi as his idol and biggest influence+target haha.