1. Hi friends
    How are you all?

I was talking with BelgianBono on the messenger today and I told him about a dream that I had:A U2 show only for u2start members!Wouldn't be awesome?But we were thinking about the setlist.What songs U2 should play for us?Maybe the favourite songs of u2start members.So what is the best setlist with the favourite songs?
    Here's mine:
    01.Beautiful Day
    02.Until The End Of The World
    03.The Fly
    04.One
    05.Kite
    06.With Or Without You
    07.Sunday Bloody Sunday
    08.Bad
    09.Streets
    10.Walk On

What do you think?
    If you don't like the idea I want to see what songs would you like to see U2 playing for us.Could be 15 songs,with snippets and speaches.

This is a kind of perfect setlist for us friends...
    Greetings from Brazil from your very happy friend after the winner against Uruguay
    See you friends!!
    Aidan
  2. First of all, Cogratulations with the win over Uruguay. It was a good game for the neutral audience (like me) but I'm happy for you that Brazil reached the final!
    About your setlist I would like to add Stay (Elevation Tour version) and an acoustic version of The Hands That Build America.
    Good luck against Argentina/Mexico in the final. I'll support the Brazil team for you.....maybe it will make any difference
  3. I actually really dreamed about U2 last night. Before I fell asleep I listened to U2 on my MP-3 and imagined that I was there (Was Dublin RDS Arena). And now I wake up and I really have dreamed about it. It was in a sort of cave (very strange) with loads op people. U2 played a couple of songs. I can remember Elevation and Stay..very funny.

But about your setlist. I think it's great. If you take a look at the most popular songs of the U2-Start member you can see that songs like Streets, Bad and Kite are very popular. So the list is great!
  4. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniHi friends
    How are you all?

I was talking with BelgianBono on the messenger today and I told him about a dream that I had:A U2 show only for u2start members!Wouldn't be awesome?But we were thinking about the setlist.What songs U2 should play for us?Maybe the favourite songs of u2start members.So what is the best setlist with the favourite songs?
    Here's mine:
    01.Beautiful Day
    03.The Fly
    04.One
    05.Kite
    06.With Or Without You
    07.Sunday Bloody Sunday
    08.Bad
    09.Streets
    10.Walk On

What do you think?
    If you don't like the idea I want to see what songs would you like to see U2 playing for us.Could be 15 songs,with snippets and speaches.

Greetings from Brazil from your very happy friend after the winner against Uruguay
    See you friends!!
    Aidan

Hey Hey Mate how r ya? good to hear from you and congratulations on the win
    I do like your set list basically is perfection but as you said for a dream.. most of us on U2start would love to hear Acrobat LIVE so you could chuck that in there
    and bring back some good favourites from the archives.. Like One Tree Hill (personally i would love to hear that and you know why hehe ) and The Cry/ Electric Co.. and Exit with the van Morrison Gloria snippet LOVE it
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHI actually really dreamt about U2 last night. Before I fell asleep I listened to U2 on my MP-3 and imagined that I was there (Was Dublin RDS Arena). And now I wake up and I really have dreamt about it. It was in a sort of cave (very strange) with loads op people. U2 played a couple of songs. I can remember Elevation and Stay..very funny.

But about your setlist. I think it's great. If you take a look at the most popular songs of the U2-Start member you can see that songs like Streets, Bad and Kite are very popular. So the list is great!

Oh im still waiting for a dream like that.. hehe must have been a great experience haha in dreams anything can happen! Funny how aves just appear right?
  6. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniHi friends
    How are you all?

Here's mine:
    01.Beautiful Day
    03.The Fly
    04.One
    05.Kite
    06.With Or Without You
    07.Sunday Bloody Sunday
    08.Bad
    09.Streets
    10.Walk On

What do you think?

See you friends!!
    Aidan

Hi friend!!!
    Your dream is great! It makes me feel happy even only thinking about how it would be like!
    About the setlist, I think it must be longer. We all deserve more songs by the band. We are living here everyday and celebrating the band every second, so they would have the moral obligation to play at least 30 songs!
    Anyway your setlist is very good! There are not included some of my favourite U2 songs, but it would be a wonderful setlist also for me!

Congratulation for your great team! Of course I'm gonna support Brazil in the final, as untill today I haven't known anything about the fact that there was a tournment...

See you!!!
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniHi friends
    How are you all?

Here's mine:
    01.Beautiful Day
    03.The Fly
    04.One
    05.Kite
    06.With Or Without You
    07.Sunday Bloody Sunday
    08.Bad
    09.Streets
    10.Walk On

What do you think?

See you friends!!
    Aidan

Hey mate,looks you had a great dream
    I like the setlist too
    I had just one dream about U2 and it was about U2 coming to Croatia(but that will never happen)
  8. Originally posted by CoenFirst of all, Cogratulations with the win over Uruguay. It was a good game for the neutral audience (like me) but I'm happy for you that Brazil reached the final!
    About your setlist I would like to add Stay (Elevation Tour version) and an acoustic version of The Hands That Build America.
    Good luck against Argentina/Mexico in the final. I'll support the Brazil team for you.....maybe it will make any difference

Hi friend
    How are you?

Thank you very much!!I'm very happy with our win against Uruguay!!I want teh championship now!!
    Thank you very much for supporting us friend!!!It makes me very happy!!!

See you friend!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!!
  9. I had a dream that I left the stage with Bono after a U2 show and he gave me a ride home!!! Scary thing is, the car in the dream is actually the same car that Bono drives every day. (Maserati Quattroporte if anyones interested) (very very nice car)
  10. Originally posted by MWSAHI actually really dreamed about U2 last night. Before I fell asleep I listened to U2 on my MP-3 and imagined that I was there (Was Dublin RDS Arena). And now I wake up and I really have dreamed about it. It was in a sort of cave (very strange) with loads op people. U2 played a couple of songs. I can remember Elevation and Stay..very funny.

Hi friend
    How are you?

Actually...every week a got at least one dream with u2 or/and planes...but that dream that I had was very very different...

I want to know about you and everybody about your dreams with U2!!!

See you!!
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyI had a dream that I left the stage with Bono after a U2 show and he gave me a ride home!!! Scary thing is, the car in the dream is actually the same car that Bono drives every day. (Maserati Quattroporte if anyones interested) (very very nice car)

I didn't know about it...very nice car!!!
  12. yep the mans got some style. Coulda had something tacky like a Ferrari but he keeps it classy. Respect