1. Originally posted by tui[..]

OH hell yea! Live version will just give it that awesome effect!

I think I'm Obsessed with ZooTV Live From Sydney.
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Wow! Suprisingly, the worst injury I've ever had was a jammed finger. It was painful, but somehow it doesn't effect shooting.

WOAH! trust me your lucky then!.. Jammed finger? hehe you didnt do that playin bball did you? lol Ive had all the injuries when it comes to bball, sprained ankles, fingers, wrists and or course my knee! Always dislocating so they had to fix that up! I got called Cripple for awhile after that haha
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I think I'm Obsessed with ZooTV Live From Sydney.

Awww now there is nothing wrong with that!! It is one of their best! I was in Sydney when i bought it when i was their for bball and we didnt have a DVD player in our chalets where we were stayin so i had to wait 2 weeks before i could go home and watch it!!! (it wasnt in NZ yet)
    Got home at about 2am in the morning from the airport and put it straight on and watched it! It was well worth the wait lol!
  4. Originally posted by tui[..]

WOAH! trust me your lucky then!.. Jammed finger? hehe you didnt do that playin bball did you? lol Ive had all the injuries when it comes to bball, sprained ankles, fingers, wrists and or course my knee! Always dislocating so they had to fix that up! I got called Cripple for awhile after that haha

Yeah it was from Basketball. I had some strange tumble diving for a loose ball. I was racing to the ball and then got tripped by the other guy, then proceeded to do what looked like a barrel roll/Dive roll down the floor. I looked like an idiot. But the real idiot was the guy who tripped me on purpose!
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah it was from Basketball. I had some strange tumble diving for a loose ball. I was racing to the ball and then got tripped by the other guy, then proceeded to do what looked like a barrel roll/Dive roll down the floor. I looked like an idiot. But the real idiot was the guy who tripped me on purpose!

LOL now thats commitment As long as you got the ball its all good! Small price to pay.. you did get the ball right?
  6. Originally posted by tui[..]

Awww now there is nothing wrong with that!! It is one of their best! I was in Sydney when i bought it when i was their for bball and we didnt have a DVD player in our chalets where we were stayin so i had to wait 2 weeks before i could go home and watch it!!! (it wasnt in NZ yet)
    Got home at about 2am in the morning from the airport and put it straight on and watched it! It was well worth the wait lol!

O.K. I'm more obsessed. I got it two weeks ago for my birthday, and yesterday I found it at a book sale at our library for $1.00!
    Actually my mom saw it, I was looking at books and she came over to me and said: "you don't have the Best of 1980-1990 do you?" So I bought it for a buck on VHS! Then she found ZooTv and said: Oh wait, you already have this. I said "No it's a VHS, It's a collectors item! I'll Take it!
  7. Originally posted by tui[..]

LOL now thats commitment As long as you got the ball its all good! Small price to pay.. you did get the ball right?

Honestly, I don't even remember. I think my teammate got it because me and the moron who tripped me were still on the ground.
  8. What's your favorite song to listen to before a game?
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

O.K. I'm more obsessed. I got it two weeks ago for my birthday, and yesterday I found it at a book sale at our library for $1.00!
    Actually my mom saw it, I was looking at books and she came over to me and said: "you don't have the Best of 1980-1990 do you?" So I bought it for a buck on VHS! Then she found ZooTv and said: Oh wait, you already have this. I said "No it's a VHS, It's a collectors item! I'll Take it!

LOL okay are you?
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!!? That awesome man good spotting far out! Jealous once again we don't have those kind of sales in NZ.. ive never seen the Best of 1980-1990.. Thats the one official release i still havent seen is it good? I reckon VHS those are like collecters items now.. maybe it will be a good investment? haha
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Honestly, I don't even remember. I think my teammate got it because me and the moron who tripped me were still on the ground.

Thats ALL good! haha hitting the floor sometimes is all good i just hate the woodburn burns like a mofo haha.. You did win the game tho didnt you?
  11. Originally posted by tui[..]

Thats ALL good! haha hitting the floor sometimes is all good i just hate the woodburn burns like a mofo haha.. You did win the game tho didnt you?

Yeah.
  12. Originally posted by easports43What's your favorite song to listen to before a game?

U2 song? Umm has to be a real upbeat blood pumping one soo i usually blast either Vertigo (LIVE version) or Elevation something like that.. I really Love listening to The Fly, Zoo Station, Until the end of te World and Even better then the Real Thing.. they get me going too
    What bout u?