1. It makes me gag, I just can't deal with the texture of it. The taste doesn't help.
  2. Oh I don't mind chocolate spread, it's just Nutella I can't stand. No idea why, but it's definately the taste.

Anyway, had some tomato and chilli jam with that cheese on toast. mmmmmmmmm!
  3. Cherry pie. Unbeatable.
  4. Baileys. The Original Irish Cream

maybe I bumped a wrong topic since it's alcohol..
  5. Originally posted by alexandra_tBaileys. The Original Irish Cream

maybe I bumped a wrong topic since it's alcohol..

My favorite drink ever, ever. More than Guinness, more than coke, more than Frangelico... aaaaaaahhhh
  6. Tomorrow evening and night. A whole lot of crisps, soft drinks and cider.

7. The Irish, they know what to drink, don't they as well as Spanish by the way

I tasted something called Horchata, and I liked it a lot, and a vine called Sangría also.
  8. Pop Tarts!!
  9. Originally posted by alexandra_t[..]

The Irish, they know what to drink, don't they as well as Spanish by the way

I tasted something called Horchata, and I liked it a lot, and a vine called Sangría also.

Horchata is some kind of tigernuts&almonds juice. I'm not crazy about it but it's a very popular drink over here And sangria is a punch consisting basically of red wine plus sliced fruits (orange, lemon, apple...) and sugar, and it is THE BEST drink for the summer.
  10. Can't beat a cup of tea.