1. I've just finished preparing a noodle casserole for tonight.
    I'm not sure if this is the correct English term for it. You put boiled noodles into a casserole dish, then add a layer of ham and onions (both from the pan), then a layer of gouda cheese, then noodles again, ham & onions, cheese, that 3 times, final layer is cheese on top, then add a mixture of creme fraiche and whipped egg and some spicery onto it all, finally some small bits of herb butter spread on top... and off it goes into the oven. 20 minutes later you should have something that looks like this:

(only that mine will look better, of course haha, just kidding.

All is prepared, two hours to go and then it's dinner time
  2. Noodles + casserole dish = Noodle casserole.

To be honest, it doesn't sound like my cup of tea. Looks decent though, we're all expecting a photo of yours now...

In related news, I've just had one glass of water.
  3. A glass of water sounds good to me right now.
  4. Jaffa Cakes...until Embarrassing Bodies came on TV.
  5. Nutella & pretzel thins
  6. sandwich with cheese, and a glass of milk
  7. Steak pie
  8. Soon - big plate of salad with fresh Italian tomatoes, fresh pepper, cucumber, french dressing and BBQ chicken.

And because I'm feeling particularly hungry, I might throw some pasta in sundried tomato and red pepper pesto into a bowl to go with.

I can only say...
  9. Some foreigner writes:

Russian soup:
    Russians refresh themselves with this cold soup made of ice-cold kvass (weird national drink most closely compared to non-alcoholic beer), sausage, cucumbers, onions, boiled eggs and sour cream — just imagine this horrendous concoction!!… And guess what they call this «soup»… They call it «Ohkroshka»… pretty difficult to articulate, huh? And now get ready for a translation. «Ohkroshka» means «Oh baby»!

Weird, isn't it?
  10. Cornflakes with chocolate milkshake. Now is not the time for just milk...
  11. So I've been trying to eat healthy lately since living on your own definitely inspires eating like shit all the time. Pretty sure I kicked dinner in the ass tonight.

Made some elbow macaroni pasta, sliced up some mushrooms and minced some fresh garlic and threw that in after the pasta was done, washed that all with a drizzle or two of olive oil, and then topped it all with spinach. Cheese, too, obviously.

Suck it, out-of-shape-Matt.

Today is also the first time in probably MONTHS that I have eaten three square meals.
  12. Originally posted by iTim:Soon - big plate of salad with fresh Italian tomatoes, fresh pepper, cucumber, french dressing and BBQ chicken.

And because I'm feeling particularly hungry, I might throw some pasta in sundried tomato and red pepper pesto into a bowl to go with.

I can only say...

God, that was a good meal

Good luck in your quest of healthy eating Matt. It's not easy with the delicious temptations that jump in your shopping basket at the supermarket