1. *extreme bump*

are we all starving or why is nobody eating anymore?! I mean, drinking still happens as we all know.... but that is another topic

okay. Just having some Coke Zero and an unhealthy handful of salted walnuts
  2. Coke Zero? I heard that stuff was worse than Diet. I haven't had any fizzy drinks for about 18 months. Used to drink loads of the stuff, then I just stopped.
  3. original coke here and daim, yummy.
    living the healthy life
  4. Originally posted by iTim:Coke Zero? I heard that stuff was worse than Diet. I haven't had any fizzy drinks for about 18 months. Used to drink loads of the stuff, then I just stopped.
    I guess it's just a mater of getting used to it ... I hated Zero for years but now it's okay as I avoid the sugar-y stuff... some healthy jiuces during the day and my Irish tea for breakfast are a must, though
  5. nope, some things never change (it's gonna bite me in the ass one day, family full of diabetics)
  6. ^^ bad habit, mate, bad habit

*throws in a handful of nachos*
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:*extreme bump*

are we all starving or why is nobody eating anymore?! I mean, drinking still happens as we all know.... but that is another topic

okay. Just having some Coke Zero and an unhealthy handful of salted walnuts
    You like salty nuts huh...

8. Similar scenario in here...

Watching my diabetical relatives unable to eat and drink a lot of the things I totally love, ever again, one day I decided I needed to at least moderate it.

Since I didn't wanted a doctor to tell me "starting tomorrow you can't have another coke", I decided to start in a few months... so I set my birthday as the last day I'd drink a coke, and in the mean time I kept drinking them as usual, BUT each one of them tasted even better, since I knew that they were some of the last ones I'd have.

That really make it a lot easier for me to quit it after my birthday a few years ago.

Eventually I started drinking it again, but is like one coke every month or so, so I guess that's ok.
  9. Yeah, I do eat a lot.
  10. Glad I'm not fan of coke... Not that I never drink it, but just occasionally... It's good for hangovers lol