1. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

yup. Actual Lager. Black at that, a bit darker than coke. I love it. Too easy to drink and with it being bottles only. . . .10 is no bother

Small bottles? 10???? That's a fucking lot of beer!! How many centiliters has each bottle, and how many % of alcohol does it have?
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

yup. Actual Lager. Black at that, a bit darker than coke. I love it. Too easy to drink and with it being bottles only. . . .10 is no bother

Haha sounds good Hopefully it gets released worldwide

Cooking some pasta carbonara now.. Yeh I cook so what
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Small bottles? 10???? That's a fucking lot of beer!! How many centiliters has each bottle, and how many % of alcohol does it have?

33 centilitres so 10 would be over 3 litres. 4.6% which is about norm for Lager here.

Yummy stuff. I do hope it gets kept because it's so much better than Bud and Corona etc which seem to be the only bottled beers that sell here.
  4. 3 liters at 5% means 150g of alcohol... that's a LOT if you ask me

Here we've got bottled beer everywhere, there are 3 or 4 famous spanish brands that sell it in cans and bottles so we're familiar with them. People use to drink 3-6 on a normal evening with friends and chips, etc... 10 is a bit too much. Anyway, enjoy it
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:3 liters at 5% means 150g of alcohol... that's a LOT if you ask me

Here we've got bottled beer everywhere, there are 3 or 4 famous spanish brands that sell it in cans and bottles so we're familiar with them. People use to drink 3-6 on a normal evening with friends and chips, etc... 10 is a bit too much. Anyway, enjoy it

You know we're Irish
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:3 liters at 5% means 150g of alcohol... that's a LOT if you ask me

It goes down way too easy. I usually prefer pints as they are better value and take longer to drink (usually meaning I drink less overall), but bottles just dissapear
  7. Bottles seem to go quicker anyway though.
  8. Hersheys bar...
  9. Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner
  10. Gerard what does it taste like to have an authentic glass of Guiness on tap? like Graught? Someday when I come to Ireland (Lord Willing), you and me will go out for a night in the town and have some Guiness and we will be merry...merry I say.
  11. Chocolate-Spead Samwijiz