1. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Thanks for your support to Belgium Oh well we can't complain about the tennis with Henin nowadays or Boonen in cyclism... And the Belgians have ruled cyclism for YEARS ofcourse...
    Though i'm still waiting about a great football-team !! Now we're 70th of the world
    Oh and PS, i remember that the final was the 9th of july Great match of 120min and penalties

Remember that your country reached the semi-finals in 1986, and there are some big Belgian talents at the moment. Don't be afraid, there will be a time with a great Belgian team.
  2. Originally posted by mario_coolFabbio Cannavaro FOREVER!!!
    My favorite player

There's nothing to add! He's the best ever!

3. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Thanks for your support to Belgium Oh well we can't complain about the tennis with Henin nowadays or Boonen in cyclism... And the Belgians have ruled cyclism for YEARS ofcourse...
    Though i'm still waiting about a great football-team !! Now we're 70th of the world
    Oh and PS, i remember that the final was the 9th of july Great match of 120min and penalties

You're right! Congratulation for your great cyclistic tradition!
    And keep on waiting with football. The right time will come...

4. Originally posted by sadb7788Hello to y'all, my friends!

Today, July the 14th 2007, the World Cup is being displayed here in Benevento. The exposition started at 10 AM CET and it will last untill midnight. It's possible for everyone to admire free this beautiful Cup at 1 metre and half from it. It's allowed to make as many photos as everyone wants and needs.
    I myself went there (the exact place is Paolo V palace) just at half past 10. I could enter the palace after half an hour of wait and then... THE VISION! Believe me, the World Cup is even more beautiful than how you could imagine. It's shining, wonderfully bright! It's the most golden object I have ever seen! That is the real GOLD!
    The emotions I felt and I'm still feeling at the thought that I SEE THE WORLD CUP IN MY OWN TOWN are indescribable. I made about 10 photos at the Cup and in 2 of them there's also me!

I can't not share with you this experience! I really hope that you will be able to live the same experience in the future!

Here are some of my photos:

[image]
    [image]
    [image]
    [image]

Hi friend
    How are you??

We have 5 but I've never had a chance to see one live
    I'm very happy that you could have your chance!
    In 2002 a lot of people went to see it and I coudn't see it because I was out of the town.

I was supporting Italy when after Brazil's loose,and Italy deserve to win the World Cup.

See you soon friend!!

5. Really nice Cup... Congratulations, my friend...
  6. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi friend
    How are you??

We have 5 but I've never had a chance to see one live
    I'm very happy that you could have your chance!
    In 2002 a lot of people went to see it and I coudn't see it because I was out of the town.

I was supporting Italy when after Brazil's loose,and Italy deserve to win the World Cup.

See you soon friend!!

Thank you Aidan!
    Your great support for Italy as a nation before than as a team is very important for me. Thank you!

7. Originally posted by LikeASong

Really nice Cup... Congratulations, my friend...

Well, thank you friend! But I think nice is too less to describe that wonderful cup.

See you!
  8. great pics sadb7788. seeing your pics are as close to the cup as i will ever get im sad to say [me being irish and us having a totally crap team at the moment].
    i think we [ireland] had a real chance of going far in the 2002 world cup but that asshole mccarthy sent the greatest midfield player of his generation home, and with it i reckon our greatest ever chance of winning the fifa world cup.
    if only music had a world cup, bono and the boys would bring the trophy home every time.

thanks again for sharing the great pics buddy.

9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Remember that your country reached the semi-finals in 1986, and there are some big Belgian talents at the moment. Don't be afraid, there will be a time with a great Belgian team.

Héhé, i know, thanks for reminding me
    I must say you know a lot about football mate !!
    But i think whole Holland knows a lot about football, the whole country goes CRAZY when "Oranje" plays at an EK or WK... Totally nuts that Dutchmen
    But well for you guys good results from the national team are normal, Holland already had some very good results on a WK/EK...
    And yes our young players are awesome 2-2 against Holland at the EK under 21
    Always strange to see which countries there are... I mean, Belgium, Holland, Serbia and England in the semi-finals... kinda strange
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

But i think whole Holland knows a lot about football, the whole country goes CRAZY when "Oranje" plays at an EK or WK... Totally nuts that Dutchmen
    But well for you guys good results from the national team are normal, Holland already had some very good results on a WK/EK...
    Always strange to see which countries there are... I mean, Belgium, Holland, Serbia and England in the semi-finals... kinda strange

Yeah, I think Holland has the best fans when there is a World Cup or something.Imagine when Holland will win a World Cup! The party would be even bigger than in 1988 when they became European champion. Even the people who never watch football are driving insane then! It's so nice! And I agree that those 4 countries surpisingly got to the semi-finals.
  11. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Thank you Aidan!
    Your great support for Italy as a nation before than as a team is very important for me. Thank you!

You are always welcome my friend!!
    You know I love your country and I'll always love!!!
    Have a friend from Italy is a very very special thing for me,and the best isou are my Italian friend!!

But I hope Italy don't win another World Cup...because we have 5 and you have 4

See you friend!!
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

We are crazy when it comes to football....I can't imagine how it would be if Holland win the World Cup, I think I will be partying till the next World Cup