1. does anyone have a video of the opening night in chicago of the elevation tour? i have the audio but i have seen cover art for the dvd and id love to get my hands on a copy. my uncle and i were at the show we were second row directly behind larry.

thanx
  2. I saw on achtung bootlegs that they have a video listed. Just a single camera so don't get too excited about quality. I don't have it personally but i'm sure someone here can help
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyI saw on achtung bootlegs that they have a video listed. Just a single camera so don't get too excited about quality. I don't have it personally but i'm sure someone here can help

i honestly dont care about the quality at all. its really just for sentimental purposes.t
  4. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

i honestly dont care about the quality at all. its really just for sentimental purposes.t

If you can use torrents it'l be on there. LikeASong and Yeah could help more here (if they don't mind me offering their services)
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

If you can use torrents it'l be on there. LikeASong and Yeah could help more here (if they don't mind me offering their services)

i can use torrents. i just need help finding it. if likeasong and yeah could help that would be perfect.
  6. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

i can use torrents. i just need help finding it. if likeasong and yeah could help that would be perfect.

Can you help me find this?

thanx
  7. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

Can you help me find this?

thanx

What is it?
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

What is it?

it is chicago May 12th 2001) . first elevation show. its an audience recording. i found some screencaps on a site lastnight. and since elevations shows have the lights on for 1/2 of elevation and some times throughout the show ill be on it. i was right behind the band. directly behind larry. this is a show that i took my uncle to , one of the two individuals that i am making the live compilation for.

thanx
    rick