1. Argentina face Brazil tonight in the biggest soccer tournament South America has to offer. Cant wait for it myself and as always im really looking forward to watching Messi play - he will be the best player in the world in the next year or two. On the other hand Robinho has been red hot for Brazil and i have never seen him play so well. I would like to see Brazil win but without their two big main guns i feel Argentina will just have too much for them. My prediction 3-1 Argintina - Lionel Messi scoring twice.
    What do you think guys, who do you predict will win?
  2. Because of my Brazalian friend Aidan i hope Brazile will win
  3. I can't support any team here... Just because I love both!!

Let's see it in less than 2 hours... It's gonna be a great match!!
  4. Indeed a tough decision!!

so as they say, let the better team win!
  5. Oh la la la, 3-0 for the Seleçao !
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBonoBecause of my Brazalian friend Aidan i hope Brazile will win

Hi friend!
    How are you??

Thank you very much for supporting us!!!
    We palyed very well and deserved the win!!!
    I'm very happy because we won the Copa America!!!
    Argentina have a great team with great players,like Messi,Riquelme,Tevez....but Brazil have Robinho and the most important thing:a ream team,playing very well,specially the defense!!!

Thank you very much friend!!You and the people that like Brazil and were supporting us!!!

Greetings from a very happy Brazil from a very happy Aidan!!!
    See you all!!!
  7. Congratulations Brazilian friend. Another trophy for your great footballing nation
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyCongratulations Brazilian friend. Another trophy for your great footballing nation

Thank you very much Gerard!!!
    This is a special trophy because is the first of Dunga as a coach!Many people didn't like him as the choice for the brazilian coach job,but he show everything he is a good coach,not the best one,but he made a good job during Copa America!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you soon friend!!
  9. I'm surprised Argentina lost. Of course Brasil is very good (congrats Aidan ) but Argentina made the best impression on me during the tournament.
  10. I can't write in this topic before the final, anyway I supported Brazil. For two reasons: most of all because my great friend Aidan is Brazilian ; the second reason is that I myself prefer Brazil to Argentina.

CONGRATULATIONS BRAZIL!

CONGRATULATIONS BRAZILIANS!

CONGRATULATIONS AIDAN!!!

11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi friend!
    How are you??

Thank you very much for supporting us!!!
    We palyed very well and deserved the win!!!
    I'm very happy because we won the Copa America!!!
    Argentina have a great team with great players,like Messi,Riquelme,Tevez....but Brazil have Robinho and the most important thing:a ream team,playing very well,specially the defense!!!

Thank you very much friend!!You and the people that like Brazil and were supporting us!!!

Greetings from a very happy Brazil from a very happy Aidan!!!
    See you all!!!

I'm good friend, how about you ?
    I couldn't follow the matches on TV so i didn't saw how well they played but the newspapers and internet convinced me that Brazil was better than Argentina
    Another congratulation to you and your country
  12. BRAZIL