1. Guys this is Desire covered by the greek singer Christos Dantis. I think it's a quite good cover
    Don't compare it with the original version but it's a good effort.
    I thought you might be interested in listening to it
    So here it is: http://rapidshare.com/files/43091492/07_-_DESIRE.mp3.html
  2. Not bad, not bad at all ! The accent is hearable but he definately can sing well
    Thanks for sharing, who is this actually...? (Not that i'll know hhim, just out of interest )
  3. Not bad
  4. You'er right, not bad at all.. He's clearely not english-native, but he is able to sing, of course!
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBonoNot bad, not bad at all ! The accent is hearable but he definately can sing well
    Thanks for sharing, who is this actually...? (Not that i'll know hhim, just out of interest )

As i said his name is Christos Dantis. He has a great voice and this is from a concert he gave where he sang only songs from famous artists like U2, Red hot chilli peppers,killers, bryan adams etc. I didn't like only his voice here but also the way the whole band performed the song.
    I'm glad you liked it guys!
  6. Originally posted by mario_cool[..]

As i said his name is Christos Dantis. He has a great voice and this is from a concert he gave where he sang only songs from famous artists like U2, Red hot chilli peppers,killers, bryan adams etc. I didn't like only his voice here but also the way the whole band performed the song.

Hey your new avatar is so cool
  7. Originally posted by Benky[..]

Hey your new avatar is so cool

Thanx Benky! I was looking for it and i have just found it!
  8. Originally posted by mario_cool[..]

Yes i saw the name but maybe my question was said wrong
    I meant who is Christos Dantis so euhm is he a cover singer, normally only greek singer or english ? or was he maybe discovered by Idol or something ?
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Yes i saw the name but maybe my question was said wrong
    I meant who is Christos Dantis so euhm is he a cover singer, normally only greek singer or english ? or was he maybe discovered by Idol or something ?

No he is a very famous artist here in Greece with a career since the early 90's. Actually one of his videos was played in MTV that period. He was also the composer of the song when Greece won the Eurovision contest in 2005 i think
    I like very much his voics although i'm not a fan of him
    Check out yourself : www.christosdantis.com
  10. Originally posted by mario_cool[..]

No he is a very famous artist here in Greece with a career since the early 90's. Actually one of his videos was played in MTV that period. He was also the composer of the song when Greece won the Eurovision contest in 2005 i think
    I like very much his voics although i'm not a fan of him
    Check out yourself : www.christosdantis.com

Thanks Mario, you're cool
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Thanks Mario, you're cool

That's why they call them mario_cool
  12. Thank you both guys.. You 're so kind...