1. Is U2torrents the only main source for U2 Video bootlegs? There must be other sites out there. If you know of any then please post here. Thanks
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyIs U2torrents the only main source for U2 Video bootlegs? There must be other sites out there. If you know of any then please post here. Thanks

I think spiral staircase has some on his site. u2-thespiralstaircase.blogspot.com
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I think spiral staircase has some on his site. u2-thespiralstaircase.blogspot.com

i've downloaded everything he's got. I'm just reading about all these great videos on achtungbootlegs.com and wondering where the hell I can get them from
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i've downloaded everything he's got. I'm just reading about all these great videos on achtungbootlegs.com and wondering where the hell I can get them from

Really! I guess your rapidshare account has gotten a lot of use!
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Really! I guess your rapidshare account has gotten a lot of use!

15GB in 48 hours
  6. dimeadozen.org
    thetradersden.org

thelarrymullenband.com
    u2star.com
    u2mp3s.com
    iwillfollowu2.com (careful with the admin there)

U2hub.com

Or good old snail mail trading.
  7. Yeah sites like Ebay always work too.

And usenet, I have all my 150~200 DVD's from usenet, must be over 1 TB of data now There's nothing better, you don't depend on other users, highest quality and the highest speed (2,5 MB per sec, 4,8 GB DVD in half an hour).
  8. Originally posted by RemyYeah sites like Ebay always work too.

Why paying for something that you can and should get freely?
    If a taper is selling a few copies to cover expenses I'm fine with it. But that's 1% of the sellers on ebay,

9. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Why paying for something that you can and should get freely?
    If a taper is selling a few copies to cover expenses I'm fine with it. But that's 1% of the sellers on ebay,

Well, I never did it but some videos are just not really widely available on the internet. And if you're dying to get more videos I can imagine you spend a few bucks on Ebay, there are a lot of U2 videos there.

10. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Well, I never did it but some videos are just not really widely available on the internet. And if you're dying to get more videos I can imagine you spend a few bucks on Ebay, there are a lot of U2 videos there.

That's what trading/ B&P is for imho.

I don't say that I never bought a boot, I know how tempting it is. Especially before the internet was widespread I left tons of $$ at CD/Vinyl fairs. Even now I buy a boot here and there to liberate and share it.

But these days nothing stays rare for long, so there's no need to pay.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy15GB in 48 hours
    Impossible! RapidShare doesn't allow you to download more than 4GB per day.. At least is so here in Spain!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Impossible! RapidShare doesn't allow you to download more than 4GB per day.. At least is so here in Spain!

9. Feb. 2007

The traffic limit of 20 GB has been raised to 25 GB again. [...]

30. Jan. 2007

[..] Within five days you may download 20 GB. For example you may download day by day 4 GB without any interruption. An alternative is that you download 10 GB today, 10 GB tomorrow with a break following the next three days.