1. finally got using BONOFAN'S U2 DOWNLOADS site and its great
  2. I have noticed an internal hard drive is much cheaper than an external one. For a 320GB which I got (and I don't have an awful lot of money either, about $60 p/fortnight) I paid around $A130. For an external drive of the exact same size, buffer and cache would cost me two and a half times that price.

I was like everyone else too, started out with some videos I've recorded and then just started trading, to date around nine videos.
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

TheChicken, what are you paying thereabouts? Not exact amount but somewhere around there - be interesting to find out.

about US$ 32,00.
  4. Not too bad. And about the same as us according to the currency converter.
  5. Originally posted by yeahThis one DVD with it's 4,X GB doesn't put your ratio down that much.
    YEAH, I was a bit angry the last time you told me about my ratio. Something didn't match with it.
    Well, i entered U2T since a long time wihtout it, and.. what? My ratio (4 months after the last DL) is 0,52. Not 0,31.

Your wrong, mate. You searched on the Fan·Base for LikeASong, and yes, there is a "LikeASong" which, by the way, is s Spanish guy and whose ratio is 0,31. But I'm not LikeASong on U2Torrents. My username is "U2Santos", since I'm a U2 fan and my last name is SANTOS (the guys who know me can corroborate that my email is sergiosantos1990@hotmail.com). So you were wrong. You did your best, but failed. Anyway, my share ratio is not anything from the outerspace, i know, but i do what I can, since I'm not allowed to leave the PC plugged all the night.

You were wrong!

See you.
  6. Originally posted by drewhigginsNot too bad. And about the same as us according to the currency converter.

I'd say that both are very bad.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]YEAH, I was a bit angry the last time you told me about my ratio. Something didn't match with it.
    Well, i entered U2T since a long time wihtout it, and.. what? My ratio (4 months after the last DL) is 0,52. Not 0,31.

Your wrong, mate. You searched on the Fan·Base for LikeASong, and yes, there is a "LikeASong" which, by the way, is s Spanish guy and whose ratio is 0,31. But I'm not LikeASong on U2Torrents. My username is "U2Santos", since I'm a U2 fan and my last name is SANTOS (the guys who know me can corroborate that my email is sergiosantos1990@hotmail.com). So you were wrong. You did your best, but failed. Anyway, my share ratio is not anything from the outerspace, i know, but i do what I can, since I'm not allowed to leave the PC plugged all the night.

You were wrong!

See you.

Sorry for confusing you guys, then. So you give back half of what you take...

4 GBs still won't bring your ratio from 0,9 to 0,5 if you did download 180 GBs and uploaded at least 150 GBs before - like you claim to have done (you said that you had downloaded about 50 DVDs with a 0,9 ratio before).

The mismatch stays the same.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]YEAH, I was a bit angry the last time you told me about my ratio. Something didn't match with it.

http://i7.tinypic.com/53tjsrs.jpg
    You were wrong!

See you.

I only used it for 3 days:
    Uploaded: 4.81 GB // Downloaded: 6.32 GB // my Ratio: 0.76

If you want to have my account

9. Originally posted by yeahSorry for confusing you guys, then. So you give back half of what you take...
    If you want to keep on with this discussion, please do it by mail. I will answer all of your mails, be sure. But let's give up with the Forum spam.
    My mail is sergiosantos1990 [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Bye!