1. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Yes, I looked at the page of the supported formats. I'm sure it supports avi files. But if it didn't I could always convert them into another format. I have the right program for that.

I sent you the e-mail just 2 mins ago...

I answered you a few seconds ago! If the patching doesn't work, mail me again, because I got a 2nd hand solution.
  2. And please let me know if it works!
  3. Many Will See And Hear... Just sent you the mail!

Thanks if you can send it to me!!!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongMany Will See And Hear... Just sent you the mail!

Thanks if you can send it to me!!!

I answered you. Even if it doe'sn't properly burn AVI's, it a very great program which can be used for many other things. It's in your advantage if you have a powerful processor and videocard.
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHI answered you. Even if it doe'sn't properly burn AVI's, it a very great program which can be used for many other things. It's in your advantage if you have a powerful processor and videocard.
    Thank you very muuuch!! I've just made my first video. It's great!!
  6. Originally posted by BenkyDo you have Nero Start Smart?
    Works good for me

for me too!!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Thank you very muuuch!! I've just made my first video. It's great!!

Nice to hear, no thanks at all mate, we're here on this planet to help each other, especially U2-fans
  8. i use Ashampoo (or something like that) for burning.

dp
  9. Originally posted by dogpolei use Ashampoo (or something like that) for burning.

dp

I use that for my hair
  10. Originally posted by MWSAHNice to hear, no thanks at all mate, we're here on this planet to help each other, especially U2-fans
    Nice words... Thanks again, anyway!!
    Originally posted by MWSAHI use that for my hair
    xDDDD
  11. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Nice to hear, no thanks at all mate, we're here on this planet to help each other, especially U2-fans

Hey Remy, get also this sentence for the new U2START!