1. Gisele to appear in U2 video
    Monday 16 July 2007, by Corinne/Dead

All the versions of this article:
    [English] [français]

http://www.u2france.com/spip.php?article10929

See online : Digital Spy

Monday, July 16 2007, 17:35 BST

By Kimberley Dadds

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has agreed to star in the video for U2’s next song after she made friends with frontman Bono..

The model met the Irish rocker when she helped him promote his charity RED campaign by appearing in the adverts for free.

Gisele, who used to date actor Leonardo DiCaprio, has previously been seen on screen in 2004 movie Taxi and is due to appear in the film version of Dan Brown’s book Angels and Demons.

She will be following in the footsteps of supermodel Kate Moss, who appeared in the White Stripes music video ’I Just Don’t Know What to do With Myself’.

2. Bono, you dog you.
  3. Does this mean that we should expect a single soon?

The vultures are circling.
  4. Here's another...

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2007-07/17/content_5437934.htm

A supermodel, already acclaimed as the most famous and the highest-paid one in the world, Gisele Bundchen is trying her hand at acting. Not in big screen movie as she did in "Taxi" (2004), the beauty is about to star in the upcoming music video for U2's next song.

Gisele, who's claimed to be picky about the jobs she does, reportedly agreed to do the job after becoming friend with the music group's frontman, Bono, upon meeting him when she helped promote his charity RED campaign by appearing in the adverts for free.

While there has any official confirmation just yet, Gisele has just signed on to star in the film version on Dan Brown's bestselling "Angels & Demons", the prequel to the 2006 international smash "The Da Vinci Code" set for December 19, 2008 release date.

5. Who knows...would be cool if they released a single soon.
  6. Originally posted by MWSAHWho knows...would be cool if they released a single soon.
    Would be cool if a supermodel appear with U2...
  7. A single usually comes out at least a month or two before the new album and four or five months before a new tour? Well at least in this way it was with HTDAAB - so if we hear a new song then it's likely another album is coming out soon. Was it the same case with POP and Elevation?

But this is great news, I'm looking forward to it.
  8. It would be nice
  9. Originally posted by drewhigginsA single usually comes out at least a month or two before the new album and four or five months before a new tour?

Well at least in this way it was with HTDAAB - so if we hear a new song then it's likely another album is coming out soon. Was it the same case with POP and Elevation?

Cool avatar
  10. Originally posted by Benky[..]

Cool avatar

Thanks Benky!
  11. Off-topic of Giselle and the upcoming video clip but did anyone see this?

http://riadzany.blogspot.com/2007/06/u2-fez-sessions-change-in-direction.html

Exclusive details of the new album. I have it all!

The new setlist?

1. The Heart of Kneeling Souls
    2. We're Not European
    3. Fix Your Chimney
    4. Fez
    5. Lost in the Music
    6. Where am I?
    7. Catorce
    8. Missing in the Music
    9. I Ran Out of Lyrics
    10. The Edge is on Fire
    11. Soul
    12. Amen
    13. 402
    14. Broken Wing Silent Dream

The album title? 3/4 of the World is Covered by Water

On a serious note, in the U2byU2 book (one of the last pages) is a page full of HQ photos with some song titles, such as Love Is...? Always wondered what happened to that? And you never know, the album could be here by early next year or even end of this year. Plenty of time left.

And from atu2.com as another rumor, sounds interesting to me.

To file in the rumor mill category, there has been chatter about a potential U2 tour of the United States in 2008. This was even mentioned to a fan by a U2 crew member who works closely with Bono about a week or so ago. The idea of having U2 on tour during a major presidential election year brings back memories of the Zoo TV tour where "Vote Baby" was a widely used slogan with pins and bumper stickers available at concerts. It'll be interesting to see what the next 24 months bring.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Would be cool if a supermodel appear with U2...

I'd prefer Adriana Lima but Gisele is pure beauty too...