1. Originally posted by rmann83I had heard of that. Apparently, throughout the album you can also hear various band members whispering in the background 'achtung baby...'

I kinda thought I heard that. It's kinda one of those things where you think you hear something, but then you think there's no way you really heard that.
  2. OMG i never heard Larry stopped there OR Whispering Achtung Baby... Am i a U2-Fan ?
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBonoOMG i never heard Larry stopped there OR Whispering Achtung Baby... Am i a U2-Fan ?

No
    Just kidding
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBonoOMG i never heard Larry stopped there OR Whispering Achtung Baby... Am i a U2-Fan ?

No worries, I never knew either until I read up on it once in a Bono/Edge interview. Apparently the albums loaded with things like that. I still haven't heard all the achtung baby whisperings myself, i know there's one in Zoo Station...
  5. Haha, great, but he's left hand still continues..very funny.
  6. Interesting, checking it out now.
  7. Jesus its as clear as hell. Funny indeed!
  8. Hello all.....

this is my very first post! been on here for ages though!

Just thought Id let you know where I read about larry dropping his stick cos noone has mentioned it so far...it is in a book called "Into the Heart" and has got the story behind every U2 song upto and including HTDAAB...

Iv been a U2 fan for about 15 years and this is my faavourite book....BUY IT!!!

9. Originally posted by robbie07Jesus its as clear as hell. Funny indeed!

Did you notice that this is your 500 post.
    We're Angel of Harlem
    God how it feels good
  10. Originally posted by Benky[..]

Did you notice that this is your 500 post.
    We're Angel of Harlem
    God how it feels good

I only noticed when you annouced you reached 500 in the lyric thread.
    Feels good dont it?
  11. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZooHello all.....

this is my very first post! been on here for ages though!

Just thought Id let you know where I read about larry dropping his stick cos noone has mentioned it so far...it is in a book called "Into the Heart" and has got the story behind every U2 song upto and including HTDAAB...

Iv been a U2 fan for about 15 years and this is my faavourite book....BUY IT!!!

Your right that book is an absolute Must Have!

12. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

I only noticed when you annouced you reached 500 in the lyric thread.
    Feels good dont it?

Yea of course.
    Feels awesome