1. My little Daughter was born 4 days ago on Tuesday

Shes at home now and has fallen asleep after a big feed to me singing MLK ,which already is her fav song as I've been singing it to her for 4 nights now and always settles her down to sleep
    She was also gurgling and making nice noises to Sweetest Thing

after 4 nights now I'm finally going to get some myself
  2. congratulations on the new born. They are annoying little miracles indeed
  3. oohh... that's so sweet!!!! you certainly deserve a long rest..... crongrats!!!!
  4. Congrats mate! You know what you should do (and definitely take advice from a 24 yr old know-nothing like me), you should start out MLK on a one pitch note and watch her eyelids get all droopy and then suddenly rip out into Vertigo

Imagine her first words being 'Uno, dos, tres....'
  5. Originally posted by rmann83Congrats mate! You know what you should do (and definitely take advice from a 24 yr old know-nothing like me), you should start out MLK on a one pitch note and watch her eyelids get all droopy and then suddenly rip out into Vertigo

loool that would crack me up with laughter if my child's first words were "uno, dos, tres, catorce..." eheh... it would be a moment to never forget!!!
  6. Originally posted by rmann83Congrats mate! You know what you should do (and definitely take advice from a 24 yr old know-nothing like me), you should start out MLK on a one pitch note and watch her eyelids get all droopy and then suddenly rip out into Vertigo

my brothers first worde were 'Hello, Hello'. Thanks to me. Get a load of that
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

my brothers first worde were 'Hello, Hello'. Thanks to me. Get a load of that

You sir, are an inspiration
  8. Originally posted by redgavMy little Daughter was born 4 days ago on Tuesday

Shes at home now and has fallen asleep after a big feed to me singing MLK ,which already is her fav song as I've been singing it to her for 4 nights now and always settles her down to sleep
    She was also gurgling and making nice noises to Sweetest Thing

after 4 nights now I'm finally going to get some myself

Hi friend!!
    How are you?

OMG...What great news!!!Congratulations to you my friend!!
    I'm very happy for you!!In a few years your daughter will be here with you and with us!!
    Greetings from Brazil and enjoy your daughter with a lot of U2!!!
    and hope you'll get some sleep!!

See you friend!!
  9. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

You sir, are an inspiration

he was saying 'hello hello' and we were all like, god that kids got nice manners for his age then it clicked. Vertigo!!! I put it on the stereo and his ears pricked and 'hello hello'. (he didn't get the timing right though, but I let him off)
  10. Congratulations! I move this topic to the blue room
  11. I'n SO happy for you!!!

congrats and best wishes!!
  12. congrats on your arrival.