1. WOW!!! Incredible congrats!!! 4 days old can u imagine? i wish my parents played U2 when i was little but then again i was born during the ZOO TV tour so i dont think i would enjoy hearing Zoo Station at 4 days
  2. Congratulations!
  3. Congratulations!! New U2 fan? A bit soon to announce it, but great anyway!!

Congrtulations!
  4. Originally posted by Genaro92U2WOW!!! Incredible congrats!!! 4 days old can u imagine? i wish my parents played U2 when i was little but then again i was born during the ZOO TV tour so i dont think i would enjoy hearing Zoo Station at 4 days
    But hey, what about So Cruel? It has all the elements of a lullaby...
  5. Congratulations! Maybe you can get the U2-lullaby-CD. It's great, bet she'll love it. Once again congratulations!
  6. Originally posted by germcevoycongratulations on the new born. They are annoying little miracles indeed

haha! Yeah! Congratulations!
  7. Yes, another U2 enters world, a case for celebration indeed! Im very happy for you my friend, and if im not mistaken if you check out spiral staircases blog he has a u2 lullaby album in there somewhere, if your interested that is.
  8. congratulation with the new world wonder .....
    nice to hear she likes u2 when she heard the sweetest thing ...
    when my daugther was born the sweetest thing came out on single ...
    i was singing it the whole day for here .....

have a great time togheter
  9. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

your daughter is very intelligent