1. Hi Everyone!

My name is Natalie and I've been a huge U2 fan for almost 20 years. I live in Melbourne, Australia and have just seen U2 for the very first time LIVE! Needless to say, the second Melbourne show was the most memorable night of my life.

What a fantastic site you have here. I'm just so very grateful I found it. I'm really looking forward to becoming a part of it and getting to know you all!

PS: Ooops! Looks like the emoticons don't work in topic headings. Sorry about that guys!
  2. Hi there Natalie!

Welcome here, hope you'll enjoy your stay
    Great that you loved the show so much, I know what it is to attend your first-ever U2 show and it is an unforgettable feeling. Hope you'll ever get the chance to attend more shows.
  3. Hi Natalie! The Melbournians are taking over the world! We've all come out of the woodwork this week

Good to see another local here - cheers~ Ultra
  4. Hello there fellow Melbournian!

(This invasion must be a sign of how AMAZING the show U2 put on for us was!)

5. Wow!

There are quite a few of us Melbournians here aren't there?

What impeccable taste we have! U2 certainly left a lasting impression on me and so many others. Let's hope we left an equally lasting impression on them. How could they possibly forget the "Oh, uh-oh's" before the encore or the plea's of "How long....... til the next song?" Ahhhh, what memorable moments!

Let's hope we don't have to wait too long until they return to visit us again.

Cheers,
    U2one
  6. Welcome, enjoy your stay!