1. [note by Remy: yep, we're one year old today, July 24 2006 was the date the first version of U2start was released]

Happy birthday to youuuuuuu
    happy birthday to youuuuuuu
    Happy birthday U2Staaaaaart

Happy birthday tooooo uuuuuuuuuuus

Already a year's passed, but for sure U2Start does not show the signs of age
    Keep up the awesome job, Remy
  2. Already?
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsAlready?

According to what Remy said some days ago, yes...
  4. Hey Stefano, good thing opening this topic! I connected this morning just happy for the birthday and I expected at least a topic opened by Remy to celebrate it. But when I found nothing I felt a bit surprised and I waited for something to happen. Still I think Remy is preparing something good, but until that we can express here our joy for this great event!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY U2START!!!

I feel this is the first of a huge number of birthdays!

5. Originally posted by sadb7788Hey Stefano, good thing opening this topic! I connected this morning just happy for the birthday and I expected at least a topic opened by Remy to celebrate it. But when I found nothing I felt a bit surprised and I waited for something to happen. Still I think Remy is preparing something good, but until that we can express here our joy for this great event!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY U2START!!!

I feel this is the first of a huge number of birthdays!

I think he'll be doing something interesting, but the new U2start counts for more than anything.
  6. Happy Birthday to U2Start.com,"ONE" today........

I wonder if Remy's present to the site is a "missing" show from the Vertigo Tour ???

Anyhow,keep up the good work Remy / U2start.com,splendid website young man !!!
  7. Happy B'Day Remy / U2start!!!!!

God bless this site!!!
  8. Happy Birthday!!!

time just flies by when your having fun
  9. Oops, I forgot to open a topic about it myself. Thank you all and way to go to the next year
  10. Ah well, let's move this one to the achtung baby forum!
  11. And for the people who tuned in later, I don't have the website anymore of U2start v1.0 but I found an early design on my PC:

It's not exactly what U2start v1.0 looked like but it is 90% similar to it.

12. congratulations on the first year of success