1. Originally posted by Carlosgfc[..]
    I was looking for soul, found some style
    (I don't understand/remember what he yells after)

it's "I wanted to meet GOD"

And nice conversation you've posted
  2. Bono, with the first notes of I Still Haven't Found...

"You know... I caught a traffic jam, coming up for the Channel Bridge... Two days ago... And I heard this next song on the radio [crowd cheer]... And i though to myself: 'The radio has never sounded so good!' [crowd goes nuts]"...

1987-06-28 Dublin

3. Maybe I heard this one wrong....

(Denver, 11-7-87)

"Fuck the film, I Will Follow!"
  4. Originally posted by haytrainMaybe I heard this one wrong....

(Denver, 11-7-87)

"Fuck the film, I Will Follow!"
    You heard right. It was referred to the Rattle And Hum film. The cameras didn't allow Bono to move free around the stage and he got angry. "Fuck the film... I willl FOLLOW!"
  5. 'Heres a song we've never played before. . . . (crowd cheers). . . . .on a wednesday night'. . . (laughter) - Bono introduces Original Of The Species - Chicago 2005-09-21
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy'Heres a song we've never played before. . . . (crowd cheers). . . . .on a wednesday night'. . . (laughter) - Bono introduces Original Of The Species - Chicago 2005-09-21

Noticed that last night. Very funny.
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyThe best one:

Oh look Edge, a beach ball...

HAHA! Yes definately
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You heard right. It was referred to the Rattle And Hum film. The cameras didn't allow Bono to move free around the stage and he got angry. "Fuck the film... I willl FOLLOW!"

That's the reason why U2 = Rock'n Roll = Heroes
  9. "This last months have been amazing for U2... (...) People say me "We`re proud that you`re Irish..." But I have to say you, that we`re proud that WE are Irish".
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong"This last months have been amazing for U2... (...) People say me "We`re proud that you`re Irish..." But I have to say you, that we`re proud that WE are Irish".

hahaha!!!! TRUE SPIRIT !!!!
  11. U2 as the Dalton Brothers:

We play 2 kinds of music... Country and Western.
  12. Originally posted by ElisaU2 as the Dalton Brothers:

We play 2 kinds of music... Country and Western.
    Typical n mythical one.