1. I live in NZ, but am from Sweden. I've been a huge U2 fan since 1991. Have always loved Bono. One of the best days in my life was just a few days ago, on Nov 24 when I saw U2 live in Auckland! Got superb seats and U2 rocked!!!!! I've never been so happy in my life!! This site is a dream!!! Thanks so much!!
  2. Originally posted by BonoloverI live in NZ, but am from Sweden. I've been a huge U2 fan since 1991. Have always loved Bono. One of the best days in my life was just a few days ago, on Nov 24 when I saw U2 live in Auckland! Got superb seats and U2 rocked!!!!! I've never been so happy in my life!! This site is a dream!!! Thanks so much!!

Hi there! Glad you had such an amazing U2 experience, hope you enjoy it here.

3. hi wellcome and i hope u'll have fun with us
  4. Yes, thank you. I LOOOOOVE this site. I just thought I would search for some U2 bootlegs and then I found this site and almost died!! Could hardly believe it!! Thank you sooo much for all the fantastic amazing incredible bootlegs!!! Absolutely unbelievable. Hands down the best I've seen.

Have you thought of having a part on this site which has only bootleg cd covers? That would be great!! So that for each bootleg there would be a cover
  5. Originally posted by BonoloverYes, thank you. I LOOOOOVE this site. I just thought I would search for some U2 bootlegs and then I found this site and almost died!! Could hardly believe it!! Thank you sooo much for all the fantastic amazing incredible bootlegs!!! Absolutely unbelievable. Hands down the best I've seen.

Have you thought of having a part on this site which has only bootleg cd covers? That would be great!! So that for each bootleg there would be a cover

We're working on stuff like that, there's gonna be so much more in the future
  6. Welcome
  7. Oh wow, great!!! Looking forward to it! This is such an amazing site - can't thank you enough for it!!