1. Mine is in Austin, Texas on the Zoo TV tour.
  2. Let's get married, let's go to Vegas.
  3. That was great in ZooTV, but I prefer Edge's solo in 1987-89 and the long Shine Like Stars/Love Will Tear Us Apart in that era. Tucson, Daly City and Rosemont are standouts. We also have the long, dramatic and dangerous Tear Gas version of Paris.

4. 10 years later I still consider this the best WOWY ever played, and I finally made a video for it so it's easy to find and link on youtube

5. the version at the bbc lately is one of the best i have heard
  6. Sounds like a task for Remy.
  7. Stockholm 06-11-1992. Is voor me best WOWY ever. Listen to the guitar solo at the end.
  8. I don’t know if it’s my favourite performance but the vertigo tour Milan version with the underground tshirt moment is incredible.
  9. I really like the R&H live version and the ZooTV live in Sydney performances. But very close to those, I really like the Popmart versions, which made the song more intimate I thought when Bono started bringing women out and also reaching out to the audience. In fact, despite Bono not having the same vocal range in Popmart like ZooTV, he really did sell the song well by the way he used his voice differently. In some respects, as it was shown during Popmart, that vocal change, meant less was more. I really wish Bono would do that more again to save his voice and rest it more throughout performances.
  10. Originally posted by u2opra:I really like the R&H live version and the ZooTV live in Sydney performances. But very close to those, I really like the Popmart versions, which made the song more intimate I thought when Bono started bringing women out and also reaching out to the audience. In fact, despite Bono not having the same vocal range in Popmart like ZooTV, he really did sell the song well by the way he used his voice differently. In some respects, as it was shown during Popmart, that vocal change, meant less was more. I really wish Bono would do that more again to save his voice and rest it more throughout performances.
    One of the things I like about PopMart WOWY is Bono’s lyric change during the outro - ‘without you, I’d be nothing, without you, I’d be nothing’ - pure magic. I don’t know if he’s done that on other tours.
  11. Paris 1992, with Bono trying to play the riff of Love Will Tear Us Apart. Not well done, but it's particular.
  12. Best answer, short and sweet. My long drawn out answer would be it is simply mind boggling, baffling, boonswagled, and far fetched that it was not on the Hattle And Rum album. You think taking out Freedom For My People, and removing the Jimi Hendrix recording and adding the greatest live version of WOWY would make sense. And despite my complaints, despite the critical and sometimes fan backlash, you still have one amazing album that never got its due. I think the performance was from one of the Sun Devil Stadium shows, which I should know, since I saw the movie 2 times in the theater, 10 times on the VHS, twice on the DVD, and am about to watch again on the Blu Ray I payed like $50 for, lol.