1. Hi.

I'm looking for a good dvd ripper program to rip the audio from my dvd's into mp3 files. Any tips? Freeware/Shareware is always nice but got acces to torrents too so that's not a problem.

Thanks in advance
  2. ImTOO DVD Audio Ripper is the best there is. And I've tried A LOT.
  3. Originally posted by RemyImTOO DVD Audio Ripper is the best there is. And I've tried A LOT.
    Absolutely agree. Works perfectly, no errors nor ripping mistakes... Plus you can fake the serial number easily...
  4. i already upped this [dvd audio ripper 4] for someone a couple of months ago. i still have my link if you want me to email it to you leave your email address.

5. Thanks, very nice of you!

jesper.reinholdson@hotmail.com
  6. germcevoy@hotmail.com - Cheers Robbie. Looking to rip the audio of Rattle and Hum
  7. o.k. lads just sent you the links so check your emails.
    oh and ger, check out thosewires u2 blogspot to save yourself a bit of work, because last time i checked he had all the dvd rips on his blog.

8. sorry if im a little late on the offer but i can i have the audio ripper 2? my emails TheFly92G@yahoo.com

sorry for the lame screen name or w.e. HAHA the fly's my favorite song
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2sorry if im a little late on the offer but i can i have the audio ripper 2? my emails TheFly92G@yahoo.com

sorry for the lame screen name or w.e. HAHA the fly's my favorite song

Not late at all Genero, just sent you the link so check your email.
    And no your your screen name aint lame.

10. Please stop with spreading out e-mail addresses, this isn't some illegal trading center. Otherwise I'm forced to close this topic. We all know our way to the illegal sharing programs and websites, this is not the place.
  11. Good job Robbie
  12. Originally posted by RemyPlease stop with spreading out e-mail addresses, this isn't some illegal trading center. Otherwise I'm forced to close this topic. We all know our way to the illegal sharing programs and websites, this is not the place.

Good move. But please do the same when someone is offering official material, too.