1. hi there!!i´m looking for the best programs for editing audio,with options of fad in and fad out, any advices?suggestions are welcome
  2. I use Sony Soundforge
  3. I like to use Adobe Audition. Plenty of plugins, enhancements etc.
  4. I will try those two and compare,thanks!!!!
  5. Originally posted by drewhigginsI like to use Adobe Audition. Plenty of plugins, enhancements etc.

Jep me too, easily the best there is.
  6. Hmmm. Never heard of Adobe Audition before. Ive been using Audacity [which isn't bad either by the way], but i think i will give Adobe Audition a try now.
  7. Any wave editor will do. If you burn with Nero, there's a wave editor included - use it. Personally I'm another Adobe Audition user. I even recorded our band's CDs with it.

But I don't recommend editing mp3 files. The already compressed format loses a lot of sound quality when decompressed, edited and recompressed again. If you have enough harddrive space - always use wav files for editing.

I recommend: If you burn CDs with Feurio (freeware program) you can adjust track volume, cut and fadin / fadeout in the track- editor. You can't use effects like dynamics, limiter or eq, but that's alright to me. It's enough to burn a CD from finished tracks. Compile, cut, fade, adjust volume, burn.

Alex
  8. Originally posted by robbie07Hmmm. Never heard of Adobe Audition before. Ive been using Audacity [which isn't bad either by the way], but i think i will give Adobe Audition a try now.

It used to be called "Cool Edit".
  9. why not just use itunes? As simple as you like and it will let you fade, adjust volume, cut bits out from the start and end of songs etc
  10. Originally posted by germcevoywhy not just use itunes? As simple as you like and it will let you fade, adjust volume, cut bits out from the start and end of songs etc

Does it have fading options?
  11. it does aye
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyit does aye

Yeah I like the options of iTunes too, especially the volume-changer, that one's great