1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Well, maybe a bit, but you never get a really good result from an MP3 or even a losless file.

My original purpose is to make some clips with self-made remixes as audio. I already have some wonderful ideas and I really don't want they to go to waste. I'll keep on searching for the program and I will tell you all if I find it. But if you can help me, do it please. I of course share with you the clips I would make, and be sure they would be great.

2. Originally posted by theedge123I use Sony Soundforge

I started using Soundforge after using cool edit and I agree with you. It is better. actually very good.
  3. Originally posted by sadb7788[...] do you know any good and easy-to-get program to saparate the canals of a track (for example the drums canal from the vocal one,...) ?

On Yahoo! Italia Answers (a site where you can have your questions answered by other users) I found the same question as mine and there's an answer by an expert user: he indicates two programs, Magix Audio Cleanic and Steinberg WaveLab. I'm trying to get one of them, but by now I couldn't. Hope to be luckier next times...
    Tell me if you know something about these two programs, please.
    Thank you!

4. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

On Yahoo! Italia Answers (a site where you can have your questions answered by other users) I found the same question as mine and there's an answer by an expert user: he indicates two programs, Magix Audio Cleanic and Steinberg WaveLab. I'm trying to get one of them, but by now I couldn't. Hope to be luckier next times...
    Tell me if you know something about these two programs, please.
    Thank you!

About Wavelab I have heard some good reveiws too but I've never used it. And how could I forget Magix. I just like their programs. Their movieeditor is very good and I've played with their Audio program. This is not bad, userfriendly and not expensive. When you are a starter it is a nice program but not top of the bill.

5. Originally posted by Jacko[..]

About Wavelab I have heard some good reveiws too but I've never used it. And how could I forget Magix. I just like their programs. Their movieeditor is very good and I've played with their Audio program. This is not bad, userfriendly and not expensive. When you are a starter it is a nice program but not top of the bill.

Thanks for the information!

6. Originally posted by MWSAHYou can get Audition for nothing...just download the trial and search the internet for that other thing if you know what I mean..

I adore Adobe, my friends! Got Audition 2.0 and began to work with it. I HAVE NO WORDS!!! It's everything I have always desired about audio editing! And it can also separate the channels of a track (not perfectly but as far as necessary)!
    Thrown Audacity in the bin!

Now I'm working at a mix of some U2 songs. It's getting wonderful! Just wait a few days and I will make you all listen to it...