1. I'm looking for pretty simple and easy to use DVD burning software so that I can have my DVD's backed up but also so that I can watch them on a DVD player. Most of my files are VOB and avi's. Any suggestions?
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyI'm looking for pretty simple and easy to use DVD burning software so that I can have my DVD's backed up but also so that I can watch them on a DVD player. Most of my files are VOB and avi's. Any suggestions?

hi,i use ConvertXtoDvd,very good program to convert avi,mpeg,mpg,etc to dvd and burn it very fast!!! and to Vob files i use Nero to burn it,it works very well!!!
  3. Originally posted by nunomoreira1[..]

hi,i use ConvertXtoDvd,very good program to convert avi,mpeg,mpg,etc to dvd and burn it very fast!!! and to Vob files i use Nero to burn it,it works very well!!!

Yep and if Nero is too difficult you can just install it and install IMGtool after that, IGMtool is a nice and easy program that uses Nero to let you burn any VOB/Video_TS files DVD's.
  4. Use DVD Shrink and Nero - that works very well, and it's usually pretty quick.
  5. cheers folks
  6. Originally posted by drewhigginsUse DVD Shrink and Nero - that works very well, and it's usually pretty quick.

Ditto.
  7. I've only been downloaDING dvd's for a week and my hard drive is already suffering. Can't get enough of that great quality and I want to watch it on the big screen. Thanks guys
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyI've only been downloaDING dvd's for a week and my hard drive is already suffering. Can't get enough of that great quality and I want to watch it on the big screen. Thanks guys

What size drive you got? I picked up a 320GB for $120 new.
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

What size drive you got? I picked up a 320GB for $120 new.

There are 1 TB drives out there for something more than $200
  10. Originally posted by Remy[..]

There are 1 TB drives out there for something more than $200

1TB? Wow, they came down in price pretty quick.
  11. can someone give me a link to Nero?
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

1TB? Wow, they came down in price pretty quick.

Absolutely, one day 200/250 GB was normal and nowadays you nearly can't get away with less than an 1GB storage USB drive.