1. It depends on the film... Tintin was brilliant in 3D... Avatar's 3D was meh, average.

U23D... that's 3D.
  2. I hate 3D but that's because I can't see 3D properly and therefor it's a big irritation when cinemas here were I live usually don't show the big movies in non-3D
  3. Originally posted by babyblue:I hate 3D but that's because I can't see 3D properly and therefor it's a big irritation when cinemas here were I live usually don't show the big movies in non-3D

My mom has the same problem. Gotta be annoying

Doesn't Bergakungen show most films in 2D though, at least I think it was like that a couple of years ago.
  4. Rented Cowboys and Aliens the other day. It was alright. I liked how it was filmed like a "real" cowboy movie and Daniel Craig isn't a bad actor but I expected more humour than there actually was.
  5. "Grizzly Man." Saw it about 5-6 years ago & decided to watch it again on Instant. Great film.
  6. The Artist

Weird, but I liked it
  7. Safehouse

Great movie!!
  8. I just watched The Godfather. Again. Some movies don't get old. What a MASTERPIECE. Everything about this legendary movie is so epic...

Long live.
  9. ^Greatest movie - ever!

(And greatest sequel ever!)
  10. John Carter. It's quite alright. Martian dog will make you laugh for sure.
  11. Green lantern.
    Was a good film.