1. Pretty Woman was on tv last night. Have seen it a zillion times over the years, but hadn't for a while now. Still love it, a classic.
  2. The International

Saw it at the cinema when it was released, not quite as good as I remember. Decent film though.
  3. Contagion.

I shouldn't watch "outbreak" movies - makes me paranoid.

At least there was a (short) segment at the end where "All I Want Is You" was played.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Contagion.

I shouldn't watch "outbreak" movies - makes me paranoid.

At least there was a (short) segment at the end where "All I Want Is You" was played.

You should see 'Perfect Sense'. It's also about "outbreak", but it's one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen.
  5. Thanks for the recommendation. I will look it up.
  6. we bought a zoo

7. I wanted to see that at the cinema last year, is it any good?

Watched 'Fools Rush In' last night.
  8. Korean film called "The Chaser." I really liked it. It avoids the traditional formula you see in most Thrillers
  9. Watched "Memento" again last night. It had been awhile since I'd seen it- maybe a year or two.

Such a quality, clever, unique film. I recommend it to everybody.
  10. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Watched "Memento" again last night. It had been awhile since I'd seen it- maybe a year or two.

Such a quality, clever, unique film. I recommend it to everybody.

Thoroughly agree with you.
  11. JFK... Why is it so long!?
  12. Memento is indeed a classic (and very original) film.

I was baffled (in a good way) the first time I watched it and really appreciated its "construction" the second time around.

Is it just me but there hasn't been an over-the-top, awesome movie like that one (or like, say Pulp Fiction) in a couple of years.

I suppose you could make an arguement for Inception.