1. Spring Breakers - 3/10
  2. Rush - 8,5/10
    Blue Jasmine - 7,5/10
    Ginger & Ela - 7/10
  3. Star Trek Into Darkness 7.5/10
    Baggage Claim 3/10
    About Last Night(2014 remake) 4/10
  4. Riot Girls
  5. Just watched Eyes Wide Shut after a long, long time. What a disturbingly brilliant movie. Excellent soundtrack too.
  6. The Grand Budapest Hotel. I'm a huge Wes Anderson fan, anyway, and the film is, to paraphrase Nigel Tufnel, none more Wes Anderson. I absolutely LOVED it. Funny, touching, exciting, pompous, fantastical and visually exact. Anderson's best film since The Royal Tenenbaums.
  7. The help it was very touching i liked it how black and white can put aside rascism despite pressure..
  8. The Raid 2. Oh. My. God. There is shit going on in The Raid 2 which you simply won't believe. It's left me slack jawed in amazement. Beautifully brutal choreography and camera work, fantastic pacing and scores of moments that'll have you swearing and wincing in disbelieving awe. I'm not fucking kidding - this film will leave you utterly, utterly breathless. It has the greatest use of hammers as weapons since Oh Dae Su went berserk in a corridor and the most incredible car chase since Jason Bourne twocked a taxi in Moscow. You HAVE to see this because, believe me, you've NOT seen anything else like it. Sorry, Hard Boiled, you're no longer the greatest action film ever made. Absolutely stunning. SEE IT NOW.
  9. Finally seen The Wolf Of Wall Street, not a moment where I thought that 3 hours was just too much. Hilarious but sad movie, great acting by Leonardo diCaprio.
  10. i guess this is the most pertinent topic .. anyway no more talk .. who cares when U2 album will be released when The Date is 23 august

11. 21 jump street
  12. Recently did the Mission Impossible series. Best to worst for me are: Ghost Protocol, MI:I, MI:III, MI:II