1. I love James Bond. In addition to being very entertaining films, I enjoy how each film has a bit of social commentary infused into them.
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

I love James Bond. In addition to being very entertaining films, I enjoy how each film has a bit of social commentary infused into them.
    And your vote for the best Bond film goes to...?

Also Matt, Boyhood is on my 'to watch' list.
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

I love James Bond. In addition to being very entertaining films, I enjoy how each film has a bit of social commentary infused into them.

my fav are Pierce Brosnan ( i know that i m the only one ) and Sean Connery
  4. I was going to say I love Pierce Brosnan too, but thinking about it, he's just in my favourite Bond film - GoldenEye. I don't think his other three are that good.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:I was going to say I love Pierce Brosnan too, but thinking about it, he's just in my favourite Bond film - GoldenEye. I don't think his other three are that good.
    For me is not about the movies( only) . To be James Bond is more than an excellent movie .
    Daniel Craig made very good movies as JB but for me he is too much fighter. This is not the way JB is . Is more like a gentlemen fine, elegant and polite . I like Daniel Craig too but for me he is not the best Bond
  6. Originally posted by iTim:I was going to say I love Pierce Brosnan too, but thinking about it, he's just in my favourite Bond film - GoldenEye. I don't think his other three are that good.
    I love Goldeneye, if only because the N64 game brings so many memories. So many friendships in high-school blossomed and ended with that game. That, and the girl playing Natalia was beautiful.
  7. And the voice actor for Natalia on that game certainly made a noise when she was hit It became something else when running around playing 'slappers only'

Great game.
  8. Originally posted by iTim:And the voice actor for Natalia on that game certainly made a noise when she was hit It became something else when running around playing 'slappers only'

Great game.
    i didnt know about that game

But did you understand my point about JB ?
  9. Yes, I did. Daniel Craig and the last few films have really moved the series into modern day action films. But as you say, he's not quite in the image of previous Bonds.

While we're on the subject of Bond, what are peoples thoughts on Idris Elba playing the role? There was a small storm over Christmas regarding this.
  10. Just watched Cowspiracy. A life changer, surreal movie which makes you go wtf at some moments. Would recommend this one to everyone who cares about life and our world