1. the story of prof Hawking (i don't remember the title in english) and it might to get loud docufilm with The Edge, Jimmy Page and Jack White. Wonderful both of them. Bye

ps also the imitation game is not bad
  2. ^ The movie is called "The Theory of Everything". Hope I can catch it on DVD later.
  3. Grand Budapest Hotel. Great one, imo.
  4. Torrente 3 . I think Sergio know this . Any who know this movie ?
  5. Whiplash, Boyhood, St. Vincent, Theory of Everything, Imitation Game, Foxcatcher, American Sniper, and Birdman.

Six of those eight pics are up for Best Picture - I saw Grand Budapest Hotel a while back and as a U2 fan (and as a human being) I really should see Selma - I think Boyhood should win Best Picture. The plot itself is nothing groundbreaking but the fact that they used the same actors over such a long period of time makes this mandatory watching for anyone who appreciates movies.
  6. Haha. Yes I'm a drummer so I might be biased. But I feel even a non musician (or non music fan in general, if there is such a thing) would enjoy the film.
  7. The Little Death

Rather funny, though the lack of story and abrupt ending did it no favours. Probably would watch again when I want a laugh, nothing more.
  8. Sucker Punch - interesting movie and great music
  9. Just saw Carlito's Way, what a masterpiece.

10. Space Cowboys. With Tommy Lee Jones and Clint Eastwood in the same movie you can't go wrong.
  11. ^

nice one!