1. Just watched Goodfellas. Holy shit I love Al Pacino
  2. Al Pacino didn't appear in Goodfellas. Do you mean De Niro?
  3. For the Bond fans among us:

4. They are filming right now in Mexico City. Expect a lot of references to Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead).
  5. Yesterday I watched 12 Monkeys with my son. I knew he would liked it.

I'm always disturbed at watching movies/tv shows that in my mind are somewhat new and then suddenly realising how old they are.
  6. No country for old men
  7. Fight Club - 8/10
    Fury - 6/10
    The Shining - 8,5/10
    Annie Hall - 7,5/10

8. Going Clear. Eye opening stuff. Kind of pissed off, though - I rather wanted to see the new Mission: Impossible film, but there's no way I want to put my money into Tom Cruise's pocket...
  9. "Message in a bottle " with Kevin Costner and Robin Wright Penn. Oh and Paul Newman.

A must-see (and must-read by Nicholas Sparks). Probably just for us girls, full of romance, heartache and poetry. I know this movie word by word, watched it so many times over the years, my dvd has lines on its surface like a vinyl
    The story of my life. It still touches me deeply, tears in my eyes even as I type here on my mobile. Le sigh.
  10. I just watched Avengers: Age of Ultron earlier tonight (US) and I have to say that it's easily one of the best movies I've watched in a very long time. If you have been keeping up with Marvel's various movies and shows, you're probably going to be watching this anyways, but just know that it's worth ever penny (or whatever currency you use)