1. Jurassic World
  2. saw it last night.... what a crap the special effects were cool, but the storyline....and the actors.... it had the whole cinema laugh from the half until the end of the movie..... cheesy
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    saw it last night.... what a crap the special effects were cool, but the storyline....and the actors.... it had the whole cinema laugh from the half until the end of the movie..... cheesy
    I think that was the point. Cheesy and over the top. I enjoyed it.
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    saw it last night.... what a crap the special effects were cool, but the storyline....and the actors.... it had the whole cinema laugh from the half until the end of the movie..... cheesy
    I thought its only flaw was the subplot with the kids and the divorce...
    "Because we're brothers"
    If it had just been about Claire and Owen it would have been fine, but of course (because it's a Jurassic Park movie) it had to have annoying kids

I enjoyed everything else though (esp. Chris Pratt ).
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    oh, c'mon... we have dinossaurs!
  6. jurassic world and i liked it too
  7. So Jurassic World just became the second movie to bring in $100 million on two separate weekends. Whatever it is, people are buying it.
  8. just watched, intersteller and dawn of the planet of the apes
  9. Just saw Kingsman last night. Quite disappointing IMO compared to what the trailers seemed to promise. "Effects" seemed too much out of a cartoon for my liking, even if that seemed to be the point.
  10. Inside Out. Very enjoyable.
  11. American Gangster on BluRay
    I wanted so much to buy that movie that when I finally managed to get it I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG the whole freaking time hahahaha....

Jurassic World seems to be doing well on cinema. I was utterly disappointed when I saw the "controlling" the raptors... any thoughts on the movie? Is it similar to Avengers? That was probably my last movie on the cinema and it wasn't a good experience, at all, since that I invested and built my own HT.

Right now, I just received Exodus Gods and Kings in 3D on BluRay and Oblivion
  12. Pablo, what are your favorite movies? Coming from you, that list will surely be interesting.