1. Guardians of the Galaxy for me. Not something I'd usually watch but I guess it was alright.

2. Jajajaja, you're putting too much pressure on me now Cesar jajaja...
    Let's see, I have some movies that are almost fundamental to any person who really likes movies, and then I have movies that nobody cares but I strongly believe they are meticulously beautiful.
    I'm not going for a complete list right now, you caught me by surprise, but I can name a few:
    My favourite movie, for very strange and personal reasons, is, by far, Blade Runner. There is something in my psyche that blows me away completely with that film. The whole aura, the music, the story, the mood... It's stunningly beautiful.
    Then you have Alien, probably the most terrifying horror/suspense movie for several reasons that includes A LOT of sexual and disturbed things thanks to H.R. Giger.
    2001 A Space Odyssey, absolutely magical, disturbing and provoking to a very intimate level.
    7 Samurais for the drama....

The Counselor, Prometheus, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Ponyo...
    I don't know, just to name a few of recent and old movies...

PS: ENEMY.... OMG THAT MOVIE!
  3. my brother was in love with daryl hannah for years after watching the blade runner, erm do i have the right movie or am i mixed up....
  4. Originally posted by Buttons:my brother was in love with daryl hannah for years after watching the blade runner, erm do i have the right movie or am i mixed up....
    You're correct. She's lovely there...
  5. Residue, shot in Yorkshire
  6. Definitely an entertaining movie. For me, its use of older tracks for a futuristic setting is pretty interesting.
  7. i know what you did last summer, i seem to watch that too much
  8. took my little niece to see "Inside Out".
    absolutely amazing
  9. Chappie... I'm looking for a movie right now to watch, I would like some opinions
  10. To watch in movie theaters?
  11. Chappie was kinda ok...
    Amusing sometimes, good concept, crappy actors and storyline

I've went too Jurassic World yesterday.
    Liked it overall (I mean, dino's !), but that plot...