1. Hobbit - Battle of the Five Armies
  2. Inside Out
    It was marvellous, funny, emotional and heart breaking at the same time. Lovely.
  3. I've been adviced to watch it by several people and now this post. Oh well, it seems I have decided my next movie
  4. giant
  5. I have to add another recommendation to this film. Easily in my top 5-10 animated films. It's great for kids, but arguably even more rewarding for adults.

Other movies I watched include The Emperor's New Groove (classic Disney film that doesn't get much love) and How To Tame Your Dragon 2 (nearly equivalent to Inside Out in terms of emotional impact).
  6. a fantastic film with Al Pacino and Annette Benning - Imagine- Denny ......
  7. it's simply grand. you just have to watch it

watched Good Morning Vietnam the other day again. I know every word by hard but it is always such an impressive movie to watch. Robin Williams at his best
  8. in bloody sunday, shooter and the last film with nicholas cage there's something about bono and u2 , good films in a very good company ))
  9. Scary Movie 5, very bad film.
    4/10
  10. I keep hearing these positive comments about Inside Out as well...
  11. Step brothers ...silly and funy movie
  12. Kieran???
    Danny Boyle Hopes to Shoot His Trainspotting Sequel Next Summer
    link

now that's a real great news .. hoping that "hopes" is gonna turn into "will do"